Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

And this guy apparently played the offspring.

1724466547168.png

My only complaints were using CGI/AI Ian Holm and that line from Aliens at the end.

Well, now I have to go see it to find out what “that line from Aliens” you mean. My guess is “game over, man, game over”, but I’m not sure at all.

tbh didn't remember

the ai part was too distracting. i wish they shot around it a bit more.
It was towards the end, said by Andy.

I don't even get the upside of using him was. I guess they wanted to connect back to Alien, but I think they've used a random actor and it would've been fine.

It was towards the end, said by Andy.

I don't even get the upside of using him was. I guess they wanted to connect back to Alien, but I think they've used a random actor and it would've been fine.

i thought the call back was fun, but once he started talking it just took me out of it.

it looked fine on the monitor tho.

1000003133.jpg

Looking forward to:

Cap: BNW
Thunderbolts
F4
Coogler Vamp flick
MI8
Ballerina
PTA's next flick
Nobody 2
MK2 (probably watching this on Max)
Blade (🤣 this ain't really coming out 2025)
Scary Movie VI
The Accountant 2
The Smashing Machine

There's no way Blade is coming out in 2025. Out of that list, interested in:

MI8
Tron Ares
Nobody 2
28 Years Later
Jurassic World (more of a hate watch)

1000003133.jpg

Looking forward to:

Cap: BNW
Thunderbolts
F4
Coogler Vamp flick
MI8
Ballerina
PTA's next flick
Nobody 2
MK2 (probably watching this on Max)
Blade (🤣 this ain't really coming out 2025)
Scary Movie VI
The Accountant 2
The Smashing Machine

No Megan 2?

Off the top:

We got Saw 11 coming lmao :pimp: I’m always gonna be in. Saw X was the best since 5 anyway.

I’m ramping up excitement for Thunderbolts, I might as well just write off Marvel for the near term altogether, since Cpt America with douche bag 1 Anthony Mackie and douche bag 2 Harrison Ford looks horrible.

If you watched Pearl, that’s enough to make you interested in how that dude handles Superman. :nerd:

28 Years Later why not

Fantastic 4 and Ryan Coogler’s “Vampire Film” out of morbid curiosity

Will never see another Jurassic World movie after the auction scene two movies ago.

How To Train Your Dragon live action :rofl: “Vhagar! Obey me!”

Will not see Megan 2.0 unless the reviews are good, the first was dumb. Very dumb.

We DOOO NOT need a Nobody 2 :rolleyes

Sequels I’m excited for: Mission Impossible, Ballerina, Black Phone (only cause I don’t know how this could be a sequel), Scary MoVIe (it’s about time), and I guess The Accountant, Conjuring, and Insidious, though those should just lie.

I'm finishing up the early Seagal run (including Under Siege 2). So hilarious that in Out for Justice, they try to portray him as a family man, and he's walking out with a bat, ball, glove, football, etc. The phone rings and of course Gino Felino (actual character name) has to bail on his kid. I'm convinced this is because Seagal didn't want anyone to see him throwing a baseball or football.

I'm finishing up the early Seagal run (including Under Siege 2). So hilarious that in Out for Justice, they try to portray him as a family man, and he's walking out with a bat, ball, glove, football, etc. The phone rings and of course Gino Felino (actual character name) has to bail on his kid. I'm convinced this is because Seagal didn't want anyone to see him throwing a baseball or football.
Gonna be watching Hard To Kill for the first time soon here, first Seagal movie :lol:

Apparently we always gotta have at least a .22 in Georgia, I didn’t know my apologies

Gonna be watching Hard To Kill for the first time soon here, first Seagal movie :lol:

Oh man, you are in for a treat! Also, after you're done, listen to the Rewatchables podcast episode with Bill Simmons and Kyle Brandt. They also did one for Under Siege. Seagal's first five movies are classics. Skip "On Deadly Ground" and watch Under Siege 2.

Oh man, you are in for a treat! Also, after you're done, listen to the Rewatchables podcast episode with Bill Simmons and Kyle Brandt. They also did one for Under Siege. Seagal's first five movies are classics. Skip "On Deadly Ground" and watch Under Siege 2.
I’m watching every one of those podcast’s movies :lol: huge Grantland now Ringer person

Watching The Leftovers for the first time and I'm enjoying it, but boy oh boy this theme music for the second season is one of the all time worst

Back
Top Bottom