Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Present and Past
1724515738278.gif

1724515758667.gif

We got me some Donnie Wahlberg and some Gary Sinise… we’re cross-show collating with Blue Bloods and CSI

Mount Rushmore of women that are supposed to be hot in movies but aren’t:

Sandra Bullock
Rene Russo
Sigourney Weaver
Cate Blanchett

Sandra Bullock
Rene Russo
Sigourney Weaver
Cate Blanchett
Sigourney's just old. She's also more known for her action roles where she didn't have to look pretty to kick ***. But she still brought it in Ghostbusters, Galaxy Quest, and Heartbreakers.

Agree with the other 3 though.

Anybody seeing Blink Twice?
I'll probably end up A-listing it at some point.

1724538035517.jpeg

“I might be the only person on the face of the Earth that knows you’re the greatest woman on Earth. I might be the only one who appreciates how amazing you are in every single thing that you do. And the way that you are with Spencer. Spence. And in every single thought that you have, and how you say what you mean and how you almost always mean something that’s all about being straight, and good. I think most people miss that about you. And I watch them wondering how they can watch you bring their food, and clear their tables, and never get that they just met the greatest woman alive. And the fact that I get it, makes me feel good.”

Watching The Leftovers for the first time and I'm enjoying it, but boy oh boy this theme music for the second season is one of the all time worst
I loved that song and switch up.

This season, you're going to get to watch one of the best hours of television that has ever been produced, and I'm genuinely happy for you.

*I was purposely vague about what episode it is. Please don't google. Go into it blind.

Sandra Bullock
Rene Russo
Sigourney Weaver
Cate Blanchett

I think all these women are SMOKING hot. But for the most part, they don’t gravitate towards objectifying roles and get made to look more natural in their films.
IMG_5080.jpeg

IMG_5078.jpeg

IMG_5079.jpeg

IMG_5077.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom