Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

grabbed Setup from the redbox... thought "ok, Bruce Willis, Phillipe... probably worth $1."  i immediately wanted to shoot myself.

roll.gif
I lasted 3 minutes of watching, 2 minutes of ffwd til that %%%% was deleted.
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Oh yeah and the waitress from Always Sunny
smokin.gif

Although the dude she's with is a bootleg Charlie
30t6p3b.gif

The dude she's with IS Charlie
laugh.gif
Nah I know, I meant in the show. The 3 of them are practically rip offs of Sunny characters with hearts.

smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
Nah I know, I meant in the show. The 3 of them are practically rip offs of Sunny characters with hearts.

Bruce Willis is no longer a movie star 
laugh.gif

It's not that I needed a recommendation to watch The Departed, I was just thanking them for recommending it out of the one's I listed, because I really enjoyed it and appreciated that I finally was able to watch it.

Just popped in X2...

A bunch of friends and I are watching the premiere of Blue Mountain State tonight. Anybody seen that? I never have, but they swear by it. Apparently Chad Ochocinco has a role tonight?
laugh.gif
Mad random

Bruce Willis is no longer a movie star 
laugh.gif

It's not that I needed a recommendation to watch The Departed, I was just thanking them for recommending it out of the one's I listed, because I really enjoyed it and appreciated that I finally was able to watch it.

Just popped in X2...

A bunch of friends and I are watching the premiere of Blue Mountain State tonight. Anybody seen that? I never have, but they swear by it. Apparently Chad Ochocinco has a role tonight?
laugh.gif
Mad random

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Is Setup the one written by 50 Cent or something like that?  Friend of mine was just tellin me 50 has a movie with Bruce Willis in it and he couldn't figure out how the hell that happened, he said the movie was complete garbage and Bruce should retire. 
roll.gif

Bruce must be on that Nic Cage plan of movie roles to take. 
laugh.gif
Bruce definitely hasn't had a lot of winners lately, but Nic Cage status?  I don't know if anyone else is quite there yet. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Is Setup the one written by 50 Cent or something like that?  Friend of mine was just tellin me 50 has a movie with Bruce Willis in it and he couldn't figure out how the hell that happened, he said the movie was complete garbage and Bruce should retire. 
roll.gif

Bruce must be on that Nic Cage plan of movie roles to take. 
laugh.gif
Bruce definitely hasn't had a lot of winners lately, but Nic Cage status?  I don't know if anyone else is quite there yet. 

smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Who's she with in the show? %*!$ must have slipped my mind.

Anyways, ran across a thread on IMDB about peoples' top 3 movies thus far this year. What y'all got?

My list*:
13 Assassins
I Saw the Devil
Drive (maybe. still trying to process it all, but I cant think of a movie that I would replace this one with at the moment)

*Havent seen: Midnight in Paris, Tree of Life, X-Men: First Class, Contagion, or Warrior.

smokin.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Who's she with in the show? %*!$ must have slipped my mind.

Anyways, ran across a thread on IMDB about peoples' top 3 movies thus far this year. What y'all got?

My list*:
13 Assassins
I Saw the Devil
Drive (maybe. still trying to process it all, but I cant think of a movie that I would replace this one with at the moment)

*Havent seen: Midnight in Paris, Tree of Life, X-Men: First Class, Contagion, or Warrior.

Top 3 for me so far would be

Bridesmaids
X-Men First Class
Kill the Irishman

But overall, Fast Five was the most enjoyable movie I have seen this year.  Just 2 hours of mindless entertainment. 

Bridesmaids
X-Men First Class
Kill the Irishman

But overall, Fast Five was the most enjoyable movie I have seen this year.  Just 2 hours of mindless entertainment. 

Damn...Kill the Irishman was that good? Gotta look into that.

And Fast Five
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
so much fun, still spinnin Danza Kuduro.
laugh.gif

Damn...Kill the Irishman was that good? Gotta look into that.

And Fast Five
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
so much fun, still spinnin Danza Kuduro.
laugh.gif

Bridesmaids
X-Men First Class
Kill the Irishman

"This is Brasil!!!!"

Definitely buying this movie and I haven't bought a movie in a long time.

Bridesmaids
X-Men First Class
Kill the Irishman

"This is Brasil!!!!"

Definitely buying this movie and I haven't bought a movie in a long time.

Bridesmaids
X-Men First Class
Kill the Irishman

Agreed.
pimp.gif

I had very little interest in seeing Fast Five originally, but good word of mouth and the thread in General convinced me.

Bridesmaids was another pleasant surprise as well.

What where some of the more dissapointing movies y'all watched?

For me it was Hangover 2
eyes.gif
 and Transformers 3

Bridesmaids
X-Men First Class
Kill the Irishman

Agreed.
pimp.gif

I had very little interest in seeing Fast Five originally, but good word of mouth and the thread in General convinced me.

Bridesmaids was another pleasant surprise as well.

For me it was Hangover 2
eyes.gif
 and Transformers 3

Originally Posted by toine2983

For me it was Hangover 2
eyes.gif
 and Transformers 3

Horrible Bosses
Hannah
Super 8

I had HIGH hopes for the last 2, and was pretty excited to see Hannah, and none of them did much for me.  Super 8 was good, but not what I was hopin, and Bosses was such a damn let down. 
tired.gif

JPZ, what did you think of X2? 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by toine2983

For me it was Hangover 2
eyes.gif
 and Transformers 3

Horrible Bosses
Hannah
Super 8

I had HIGH hopes for the last 2, and was pretty excited to see Hannah, and none of them did much for me.  Super 8 was good, but not what I was hopin, and Bosses was such a damn let down. 
tired.gif

JPZ, what did you think of X2? 
nerd.gif

Disappointing movies this year...Your Highness (good til we saw it a 2nd time), Super 8 (I wrote too much about this), Cowboys & Aliens
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Scream 4 and Bad Teacher were pleasant surprises for me. And the extended cut of Sucker Punch was a huge surprise.
smokin.gif

Disappointing movies this year...Your Highness (good til we saw it a 2nd time), Super 8 (I wrote too much about this), Cowboys & Aliens
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Scream 4 and Bad Teacher were pleasant surprises for me. And the extended cut of Sucker Punch was a huge surprise.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom