Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Yeah, I lurk in that thread for the most part as well. The things posted in that thread usually have me
eek.gif
or
alien.gif
, no in-between.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I lurk in that thread for the most part as well. The things posted in that thread usually have me
eek.gif
or
alien.gif
, no in-between.
laugh.gif

Oh, man... Tuco.
laugh.gif

I wish Walt and Jesse NOW would meet up with Tuco.
laugh.gif

You have to see Jesse now, man. Sneak yourself an episode this Sunday.

Nah, you'll just confuse the hell out of yourself.

Just saying, Jesse dgaf. Dude is balls to the wall.
laugh.gif

Oh, man... Tuco.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Oh, man... Tuco.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shhhh. Dont get him more hyped than season 3 already will
laugh.gif

Cant wait for season 5 to air in January 2013
pimp.gif

No I'm not sure about that, just a guess tho.

Oh, man... Tuco.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Shhhh. Dont get him more hyped than season 3 already will
laugh.gif

Cant wait for season 5 to air in January 2013
pimp.gif

No I'm not sure about that, just a guess tho.

Yeah, but now we've got to get through:

Walking Dead
Mad Men in March
sick.gif

The Killing
and then BB again after those are run through. So I'm betting it'll be either late 2012 or early 13 before we see the show again
tired.gif

Yeah, but now we've got to get through:

Walking Dead
Mad Men in March
sick.gif

The Killing
and then BB again after those are run through. So I'm betting it'll be either late 2012 or early 13 before we see the show again
tired.gif

Hey, I hear a lot of people talking about "Oh, this might be on The Wire's level" and "Show is up there with The Wire."

Y'all watch The Wire?

School me.

What's it about?

Is it a past tv series, like LOST? Or is it still on? If it's still on, when does it come on?

Hey, I hear a lot of people talking about "Oh, this might be on The Wire's level" and "Show is up there with The Wire."

Y'all watch The Wire?

School me.

What's it about?

Is it a past tv series, like LOST? Or is it still on? If it's still on, when does it come on?

pimp.gif
proud to be onto Breaking Bad from day 1, just cuz it was the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. Show was great the first season and got better every season since.

I mean, the last 4 episodes.
eek.gif
sick.gif
!%%% Game of Thrones, !%%% Boardwalk Empire, !%%% Mad Men ... this better get that Best Drama Emmy.

Nos, stay away from The Killing.
30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif
proud to be onto Breaking Bad from day 1, just cuz it was the dad from Malcolm in the Middle. Show was great the first season and got better every season since.

eek.gif
sick.gif
!%%% Game of Thrones, !%%% Boardwalk Empire, !%%% Mad Men ... this better get that Best Drama Emmy.

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
... !%%% Boardwalk Empire, !%%% Mad Men ... this better get that Best Drama Emmy.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You're late. Anyways, it was good until the final episode + episode where the kid runs away
laugh.gif
I'll give them another chance next season to get back on track and get everything right.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

pimp.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
... !%%% Boardwalk Empire, !%%% Mad Men ... this better get that Best Drama Emmy.
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif

You're late. Anyways, it was good until the final episode + episode where the kid runs away
laugh.gif
I'll give them another chance next season to get back on track and get everything right.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by lawdog1

The fact that it wasn't well received in General would make me want to watch it even if I knew absolutely nothing about it.
laugh.gif
Its a fair point.  But I think at least one of the regulars from this thread posted in the Terra Nova thread in General.  Can't swear to that though. 

Yeah Blood Type did and he went along with the general consensus. I didn't watch it and don't think I will, but when will these tv execs stop screwing with promising concepts by making them corny or adding in that cheesey cliche family angle. That was one of the main reasons I stopped watching The Walking Dead even though it was a cool story, just had enough of all these fathers set out to save/rescue their family.

Yea, Terra Nova.
eyes.gif
Nothing there to really turn you off, but not much of anything to get excited about. Just super generic and mainstream. 2 hours and none of the cast really clicked with me, and it didn't even get interesting until the 2nd half. The dinos cgi goes from decent to
sick.gif
grin.gif
. On the up...bad-#$% general dude from Avatar, woulda been the next Jack Bauer/Ron Swanson...if he didn't play the same dude with more roid rage on Avatar. The son and his little girlfriend are the most annoying people on the show...and probably the only interesting characters to look out for. They only focused on this one nuclear family of cheesy models and 1 'face made for punching' teenage kid.

I'll probably watch a couple more, see if things change...but I doubt it.

sidebar: new 2 Broke Girls had me
roll.gif
though. I mean, it is what it is, but them chicks got funnier.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by lawdog1

The fact that it wasn't well received in General would make me want to watch it even if I knew absolutely nothing about it.
laugh.gif
Its a fair point.  But I think at least one of the regulars from this thread posted in the Terra Nova thread in General.  Can't swear to that though. 

Yeah Blood Type did and he went along with the general consensus. I didn't watch it and don't think I will, but when will these tv execs stop screwing with promising concepts by making them corny or adding in that cheesey cliche family angle. That was one of the main reasons I stopped watching The Walking Dead even though it was a cool story, just had enough of all these fathers set out to save/rescue their family.

Yea, Terra Nova.
eyes.gif
Nothing there to really turn you off, but not much of anything to get excited about. Just super generic and mainstream. 2 hours and none of the cast really clicked with me, and it didn't even get interesting until the 2nd half. The dinos cgi goes from decent to
sick.gif
grin.gif
. On the up...bad-#$% general dude from Avatar, woulda been the next Jack Bauer/Ron Swanson...if he didn't play the same dude with more roid rage on Avatar. The son and his little girlfriend are the most annoying people on the show...and probably the only interesting characters to look out for. They only focused on this one nuclear family of cheesy models and 1 'face made for punching' teenage kid.

I'll probably watch a couple more, see if things change...but I doubt it.

sidebar: new 2 Broke Girls had me
roll.gif
though. I mean, it is what it is, but them chicks got funnier.
ohwell.gif

Y'all watch The Wire?

School me.

What's it about?

It's set in Baltimore and starts out as a cop drama focusing on drugs but then dives into different parts of society (school system, politics, mass media, etc) as the series progresses. I ended up watching the five seasons it aired in a two week span over my summer vacation.
laugh.gif
I would recommend it to anyone because the writing is top notch to go along with the acting. Just be sure to pay attention, everything matters when watching the show.

Y'all watch The Wire?

School me.

What's it about?

It's set in Baltimore and starts out as a cop drama focusing on drugs but then dives into different parts of society (school system, politics, mass media, etc) as the series progresses. I ended up watching the five seasons it aired in a two week span over my summer vacation.
laugh.gif
I would recommend it to anyone because the writing is top notch to go along with the acting. Just be sure to pay attention, everything matters when watching the show.

Time Warner needs to stop messing around so I could catch The Wire on HBOGo for free.

Glad you liked this week's ep of 2 Broke Girls, Blood Type. Looks like they're really starting to develop some chemistry between Kat and the blonde chick. The titty boycott needs to end soon, though.

Anyone catch tonight's New Girl? Curious to hear how it transitioned from Damon Wayans to generic black dude.

Back
Top Bottom