Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

^^^ There is a thread about Terra Nova in General and it was not well received there. I was planning on giving it a chance, but I'm not sure anymore.

^^^ There is a thread about Terra Nova in General and it was not well received there. I was planning on giving it a chance, but I'm not sure anymore.

The fact that it wasn't well received in General would make me want to watch it even if I knew absolutely nothing about it.
laugh.gif

The fact that it wasn't well received in General would make me want to watch it even if I knew absolutely nothing about it.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Finally got into Breaking Bad (Netflix Instant).

I watched the first three episodes over the past few days. Last night/morning, I ran off seven straight.
laugh.gif

I totally expected myself to be subconsciously disappointed because of how highly praised it is, but it really holds up.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I watched the first three episodes over the past few days. Last night/morning, I ran off seven straight.
laugh.gif

I totally expected myself to be subconsciously disappointed because of how highly praised it is, but it really holds up.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

laugh.gif
Its a fair point.  But I think at least one of the regulars from this thread posted in the Terra Nova thread in General.  Can't swear to that though. 

laugh.gif
Its a fair point.  But I think at least one of the regulars from this thread posted in the Terra Nova thread in General.  Can't swear to that though. 

I'm glad people are hating on Green Lantern, it was sooooooooooooooooo bad, when I told everyone it was gonna bomb, then when I saw it and wanted my time back, people got mad. But it was easily top 3 worst film of the year, if not THE worst film. So corny, awful SFX...smh

I'm glad people are hating on Green Lantern, it was sooooooooooooooooo bad, when I told everyone it was gonna bomb, then when I saw it and wanted my time back, people got mad. But it was easily top 3 worst film of the year, if not THE worst film. So corny, awful SFX...smh

Breaking Bad is slowly gaining more popularity, more people are going back to the past seasons and watching in amazement. It's a great show

Breaking Bad is slowly gaining more popularity, more people are going back to the past seasons and watching in amazement. It's a great show

Has anyone in here watched "Red, White & Blue" on Netflix instant?

Indy Psychological Thriller.

6.4 on IMDb and 92% on RT.

I just got finished watching it, and I'm honestly not sure on my thoughts yet.
laugh.gif

Some very intense scenes and the storyline is pretty original to be honest.

Just interested in others' feedback/thoughts.

Spoiler [+]
Did the old slayer guy and the promiscuous girl actually get engaged/married at some point?
nerd.gif
(and spoiler means SPOILER)

Has anyone in here watched "Red, White & Blue" on Netflix instant?

Indy Psychological Thriller.

6.4 on IMDb and 92% on RT.

I just got finished watching it, and I'm honestly not sure on my thoughts yet.
laugh.gif

Some very intense scenes and the storyline is pretty original to be honest.

Just interested in others' feedback/thoughts.

Spoiler [+]
Did the old slayer guy and the promiscuous girl actually get engaged/married at some point?
nerd.gif
(and spoiler means SPOILER)

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Seems to be a trend for hero movies with the word "Green" in their names.  I watched some of Green Hornet with Seth Rogen on HBO the other night and it was pretty bad too.  Not funny, not cool looking, no compelling action scenes.  Just kind of lame.    

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Seems to be a trend for hero movies with the word "Green" in their names.  I watched some of Green Hornet with Seth Rogen on HBO the other night and it was pretty bad too.  Not funny, not cool looking, no compelling action scenes.  Just kind of lame.    

Originally Posted by lawdog1

laugh.gif

Yeah Blood Type did and he went along with the general consensus. I didn't watch it and don't think I will, but when will these tv execs stop screwing with promising concepts by making them corny or adding in that cheesey cliche family angle. That was one of the main reasons I stopped watching The Walking Dead even though it was a cool story, just had enough of all these fathers set out to save/rescue their family.

Originally Posted by lawdog1

laugh.gif

Yeah Blood Type did and he went along with the general consensus. I didn't watch it and don't think I will, but when will these tv execs stop screwing with promising concepts by making them corny or adding in that cheesey cliche family angle. That was one of the main reasons I stopped watching The Walking Dead even though it was a cool story, just had enough of all these fathers set out to save/rescue their family.

Kevin Cleveland:

laugh.gif

I cannot overstate how awesome this show is...

... because nearly everyone else is already doing that.
laugh.gif

So about where are you as far as the storyline goes? From wherever you're at to next week's episode, Walt and Jesse have made HUGE transformations, so I was just curious where you're at.

One major, MAJOR setback for me is the distance between seasons. You're not experiencing that because you're playing catch up, but watch... I think next week is the final episode of the season, if not the 2nd to final episode, then we'll win a gold medal in the Olympics before Season 5, Ep. 1 airs. 
laugh.gif

And I'm not even playing.
ohwell.gif

Kevin Cleveland:

laugh.gif

I cannot overstate how awesome this show is...

... because nearly everyone else is already doing that.
laugh.gif

So about where are you as far as the storyline goes? From wherever you're at to next week's episode, Walt and Jesse have made HUGE transformations, so I was just curious where you're at.

One major, MAJOR setback for me is the distance between seasons. You're not experiencing that because you're playing catch up, but watch... I think next week is the final episode of the season, if not the 2nd to final episode, then we'll win a gold medal in the Olympics before Season 5, Ep. 1 airs. 
laugh.gif

And I'm not even playing.
ohwell.gif

With the way Breaking Bad is progressing, it might end up being my favorite tv show ever.

It's pretty crazy how they have fit 3+ seasons into the time frame of a year. And ska, there are two episodes left for this season.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
at probably having to wait until next summer.

With the way Breaking Bad is progressing, it might end up being my favorite tv show ever.

It's pretty crazy how they have fit 3+ seasons into the time frame of a year. And ska, there are two episodes left for this season.
tired.gif
ohwell.gif
at probably having to wait until next summer.

Have you been in the Breaking Bad thread in General? I pop in from time to time. I don't really contribute much, for the same reason I didn't with LOST: dudes are just WAAAY over my head with theories and predictions and everything.

I'm on a much more surface level.
laugh.gif
My JOB is behavior analysis and trying to think a step ahead of people; when I want to watch something, I want to just sit and watch.
laugh.gif

Have you been in the Breaking Bad thread in General? I pop in from time to time. I don't really contribute much, for the same reason I didn't with LOST: dudes are just WAAAY over my head with theories and predictions and everything.

I'm on a much more surface level.
laugh.gif
My JOB is behavior analysis and trying to think a step ahead of people; when I want to watch something, I want to just sit and watch.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom