Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

laugh.gif

Enh, for all intents and purposes, Team Grammar Police have all but shut down operations anyways.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Enh, for all intents and purposes, Team Grammar Police have all but shut down operations anyways.
laugh.gif

Noskey mentioning The Killing reminded me of how pissed I was about the season finale, especially what they did with Holder's character.
30t6p3b.gif

Ska, The Wire is a must watch. Simply brilliant.
pimp.gif

Since Breaking Bad has become the topic of conversation the last few pages I looked it up on Wikipedia and
eek.gif
 at Hal from Malcolm in the Middle being the main character.
laugh.gif

Breaking Bad seems to universally loved liked The Wire was, gonna have to check it out.

Noskey mentioning The Killing reminded me of how pissed I was about the season finale, especially what they did with Holder's character.
30t6p3b.gif

Ska, The Wire is a must watch. Simply brilliant.
pimp.gif

Since Breaking Bad has become the topic of conversation the last few pages I looked it up on Wikipedia and
eek.gif
 at Hal from Malcolm in the Middle being the main character.
laugh.gif

Breaking Bad seems to universally loved liked The Wire was, gonna have to check it out.

I'd strongly recommend it toine... besides being a terrific show, at least if you watch it you can participate in the eventual (and some current) conversations about "Breaking Bad > Wire, Sopranos, etc."

I'd strongly recommend it toine... besides being a terrific show, at least if you watch it you can participate in the eventual (and some current) conversations about "Breaking Bad > Wire, Sopranos, etc."

I haven't watched The Wire, Mad Men, or Breaking Bad yet.  How the @#$% ya'll find time for that @#$%?  God damn. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I need like a month vacation or somethin. 

I haven't watched The Wire, Mad Men, or Breaking Bad yet.  How the @#$% ya'll find time for that @#$%?  God damn. 
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I need like a month vacation or somethin. 

Got through Breaking Bad on Netflix (seasons 1-3 in a week)...great show....but not as good as The Wire. That show was a game-changer.

I need to see Moneyball ASAP.

Got through Breaking Bad on Netflix (seasons 1-3 in a week)...great show....but not as good as The Wire. That show was a game-changer.

I need to see Moneyball ASAP.

I tend to go through shows in large chunks... I've caught up on whole series over the course of a week before. If you figure instead of watching a movie, watch 2 episodes of X show, you can make decent progress.

You should stop watching Dexter and watch one of those three superior shows.

I tend to go through shows in large chunks... I've caught up on whole series over the course of a week before. If you figure instead of watching a movie, watch 2 episodes of X show, you can make decent progress.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

indifferent.gif

I have an hour lunch, I should warn you of that right here and right now. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

indifferent.gif

I have an hour lunch, I should warn you of that right here and right now. 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I can''t effing find The Wire in my cable listings! UUUUGGGHHH!!!

Am I spelling it wrong?! Is it like Th3 Wyre or something?!

laugh.gif

I can''t effing find The Wire in my cable listings! UUUUGGGHHH!!!

Am I spelling it wrong?! Is it like Th3 Wyre or something?!

laugh.gif

Was just in the middle of the heroin episode when I realized I had a couple missed calls and texts.

A friend of mine died from a heroin overdose this morning.

Was just in the middle of the heroin episode when I realized I had a couple missed calls and texts.

Kevin Cleveland:

embarassed.gif

That would have me EVERY KIND of freaked out. I'm too superstitious for crap like that.
laugh.gif

Sorry, don't mean to make light of your news.
frown.gif
Sucks, man. Sorry to hear that.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom