Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

the young maid
devil.gif

^AHS? The young maid and the mom could get it.

Crazy first episode. So what happened with the kid w/ the make up? What did he do to the students in the class?

^AHS? The young maid and the mom could get it.

Crazy first episode. So what happened with the kid w/ the make up? What did he do to the students in the class?

The kid with the make up is same kid in the house I guess he killed. She's going to have the leather things baby.
eek.gif

The kid with the make up is same kid in the house I guess he killed. She's going to have the leather things baby.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

I have absolutely no idea what I just watched, but I liked it.

This. Looking forward to seeing how the season unravels. I hope American Horror Story isn't one big letdown, like The Killing was.
mad.gif

the young maid
devil.gif

This too.

I have absolutely no idea what I just watched, but I liked it.

This. Looking forward to seeing how the season unravels. I hope American Horror Story isn't one big letdown, like The Killing was.
mad.gif

the young maid
devil.gif

This too.

^Agree completely. I feel like I just watched half a season of insanity in one ep. Can't wait to see where they go from here.

^Agree completely. I feel like I just watched half a season of insanity in one ep. Can't wait to see where they go from here.

Two episodes left in Dexter Season 5...

What the $#!* were you guys talking about "it doesn't get better"??
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This !@%% HEATED UP the last three episodes. Honestly, the cliffhangers, Chase talking to Lumen on the phone "Take care Lumen", Dexter/Chase convo at Miami Metro, Tilden asking Lumen how much money she wants and just give him a number "13", Robocop and Deb getting closer and closer to Dex and Lumen, etc.

Can't wait to be caught up with y'all.

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This !@%% HEATED UP the last three episodes. Honestly, the cliffhangers, Chase talking to Lumen on the phone "Take care Lumen", Dexter/Chase convo at Miami Metro, Tilden asking Lumen how much money she wants and just give him a number "13", Robocop and Deb getting closer and closer to Dex and Lumen, etc.

It was wild. Little made sense, but what did was... intriguing, and it was debaucherous and visually-appealing enough to be awesome.

I just have no idea how it turns into anything more than a mini-series without being ridiculous. Six episodes, tops. Multiple seasons? I would love to meet those writers.

The daughter is Vera Farmiga's sister. Has to be a 25-year age difference.
laugh.gif

On premiere night (including encores), American Horror Story drew 5 million viewers with 3.2 million in 18-49.

"We're really thrilled by the premiere ratings performance of American Horror Story," said John Landgraf, president and general manager at FX Networks. "We know that when the Live+7 ratings come in, that of the 13 drama series FX has premiered, AHS will rank at least number two all-time in adults 18-49 behind The Shield, and there is a possibility that it could be our highest ever."

MV5BMTM4NTg3MzEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQzMDg3Ng@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

It was wild. Little made sense, but what did was... intriguing, and it was debaucherous and visually-appealing enough to be awesome.

I just have no idea how it turns into anything more than a mini-series without being ridiculous. Six episodes, tops. Multiple seasons? I would love to meet those writers.

laugh.gif

On premiere night (including encores), American Horror Story drew 5 million viewers with 3.2 million in 18-49.

"We're really thrilled by the premiere ratings performance of American Horror Story," said John Landgraf, president and general manager at FX Networks. "We know that when the Live+7 ratings come in, that of the 13 drama series FX has premiered, AHS will rank at least number two all-time in adults 18-49 behind The Shield, and there is a possibility that it could be our highest ever."

MV5BMTM4NTg3MzEyNV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjQzMDg3Ng@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Originally Posted by JPZx

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nods knowingly.....

Have AHS on DVR for tonight, even the wife is gonna give it a look.  I'll chime in tomorrow. 

We almost at 300 fellas. 
smokin.gif
  Thanks to all you guys that been in here, this joint is exactly what I hoped for.

Originally Posted by JPZx

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Nods knowingly.....

Have AHS on DVR for tonight, even the wife is gonna give it a look.  I'll chime in tomorrow. 

We almost at 300 fellas. 
smokin.gif
  Thanks to all you guys that been in here, this joint is exactly what I hoped for.

Hold up.

Did this evolve into what it is now (or has been for the most part), or did you know what you were doing from the beginning?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Hold up.

Did this evolve into what it is now (or has been for the most part), or did you know what you were doing from the beginning?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

No way. I saw the show description last night with her name and I was thinking 'oh I had no idea Vera had a daughter...'
30t6p3b.gif
That's way too weird of an age difference when your older sibling could be your mother.

Vera Farmiga still looking
pimp.gif
though.

Also, 6 seasons and a movie.

laugh.gif

No way. I saw the show description last night with her name and I was thinking 'oh I had no idea Vera had a daughter...'
30t6p3b.gif
That's way too weird of an age difference when your older sibling could be your mother.

Vera Farmiga still looking
pimp.gif
though.

Also, 6 seasons and a movie.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Dang, sounds like AHS is on some Twin Peaks level of weirdness.  I might have to check it out just for that. 

Back
Top Bottom