Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Finally caught up and ready for tonight.

I dug into the thread in General, too. Jesus. Now I really have no idea what to expect.

All I know is... no matter how many accolades, how much recognition, etc. everyone involved with this show gets, it isn't enough.

Finally caught up and ready for tonight.

I dug into the thread in General, too. Jesus. Now I really have no idea what to expect.

All I know is... no matter how many accolades, how much recognition, etc. everyone involved with this show gets, it isn't enough.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Oh, and Nos, that High Tension movie is on IFC at midnight. Excited to watch that, too.

Dont miss that
pimp.gif
France put out a select few horror gems last decade and High Tension is one of them (IMO). Mindf**ks + constant tension = great movie.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

Oh, and Nos, that High Tension movie is on IFC at midnight. Excited to watch that, too.

Dont miss that
pimp.gif
France put out a select few horror gems last decade and High Tension is one of them (IMO). Mindf**ks + constant tension = great movie.

I watched american horror story

dont understand alot of it but i enjoyed it

i wish community had more fans. I haven't met one person that likes the show

I watched american horror story

dont understand alot of it but i enjoyed it

i wish community had more fans. I haven't met one person that likes the show

I found the wire series finale 3 days before it aired and had 7 people in a tiny room watching. That was the craziest. Sopranos was nuts too

I found the wire series finale 3 days before it aired and had 7 people in a tiny room watching. That was the craziest. Sopranos was nuts too

Kev r u watching. I'm scared to go in the thread

Tyrus should be negotiating the lock out.

Kev r u watching. I'm scared to go in the thread

Tyrus should be negotiating the lock out.

Just got to American Haunting Story, woooooow, wife and I are both hooked, that was a fantastic start. Also caught the Bartman 30 for 30 and Dexter ep 2. Is it me or is TV in a really good place right now? I mean, Homeland looks great too but I can't get the time or DVR space.

Just got to American Haunting Story, woooooow, wife and I are both hooked, that was a fantastic start. Also caught the Bartman 30 for 30 and Dexter ep 2. Is it me or is TV in a really good place right now? I mean, Homeland looks great too but I can't get the time or DVR space.

Finally get to see Breaking Bad tonight 
pimp.gif
My body is beyond ready.

Be back in a little while to share my thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom