Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Jessica Lange can get it
devil.gif
laugh.gif

I feel like I missed a whole season of this show.
laugh.gif
This is a kinda crazy I like. Not a %#$# given and they ain't even lose a step. Editer's on acid.

No intros needed. This rate, there's gonna be a new cast next week. I watched the repeat after cuz I forgot almost everything that happened. What the %#$# is this show?

I feel like I missed a whole season of this show.
laugh.gif
This is a kinda crazy I like. Not a %#$# given and they ain't even lose a step. Editer's on acid.

No intros needed. This rate, there's gonna be a new cast next week. I watched the repeat after cuz I forgot almost everything that happened. What the %#$# is this show?

You can't go "selling the house" in episode 2 tho. Tammi Taylor in that dress shirt/nightgown tho.
pimp.gif
looks like every show gonna start with a backstory, that house must be crawlin with bad.

You can't go "selling the house" in episode 2 tho. Tammi Taylor in that dress shirt/nightgown tho.
pimp.gif
looks like every show gonna start with a backstory, that house must be crawlin with bad.

Leonardo DiCaprio as Math Genius Alan Turing in 'Imitation Game'?

The chronicle of mathematician John Nash in A Beautiful Mind dabbled in the codebreaking needed during World War II, but now Warner Bros. has picked up a new spec script with all its focus on a certain codebreaker and math genius. Deadline reports the studio has paid seven-figures for The Imitation Game, a script from first-time screenwriter Graham Moore which follows Alan Turing, an important man of British history said to be the father of computer science as he played a pivotal role in the creation of the modern computer. In addition, apparently Leonardo DiCaprio "has the inside track" to play the lead role.

Along with DiCaprio's interest, Ron Howard is said to have an eye towards directing the film as well. Deadline says many insiders have called The Imitation Game the best script they've read in years with one saying, "Think The King’s Speech without the huge uplifting ending,

The chronicle of mathematician John Nash in A Beautiful Mind dabbled in the codebreaking needed during World War II, but now Warner Bros. has picked up a new spec script with all its focus on a certain codebreaker and math genius. Deadline reports the studio has paid seven-figures for The Imitation Game, a script from first-time screenwriter Graham Moore which follows Alan Turing, an important man of British history said to be the father of computer science as he played a pivotal role in the creation of the modern computer. In addition, apparently Leonardo DiCaprio "has the inside track" to play the lead role.

Along with DiCaprio's interest, Ron Howard is said to have an eye towards directing the film as well. Deadline says many insiders have called The Imitation Game the best script they've read in years with one saying, "Think The King’s Speech without the huge uplifting ending,

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Back
Top Bottom