Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Character draft and the first two picks are directors.
laugh.gif
And yes, you can still choose characters from movies of your directors, so Jewels is still available, and so is Henry Hill from Goodfellas.......

Character draft and the first two picks are directors.
laugh.gif
And yes, you can still choose characters from movies of your directors, so Jewels is still available, and so is Henry Hill from Goodfellas.......

With my pick, mainly because the first two went with directors and because I'm in the middle of writing about The Holocaust, I select..

Steven Spielberg, Schindler's List

tumblr_likod010ho1qaye4so1_400.jpg

77221-004-CCD40CD4.jpg

stevenspielberg_l.jpg

With my pick, mainly because the first two went with directors and because I'm in the middle of writing about The Holocaust, I select..

Steven Spielberg, Schindler's List

tumblr_likod010ho1qaye4so1_400.jpg

77221-004-CCD40CD4.jpg

stevenspielberg_l.jpg

Nice, this looks like it will be fun. I'm just waiting for some films I haven't seen yet, so I can get some more ideas. Keep it up fellas!

Nice, this looks like it will be fun. I'm just waiting for some films I haven't seen yet, so I can get some more ideas. Keep it up fellas!

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

JD617:
I'm almost a decade late but I finally started watching The Wire now that it's On Demand.
Wait, what? Comcast or what?
Time Warner has it. Donno about Comcast, but you could watch The Wire for free on HBOGO.com if you don't mind sitting in front of a computer screen.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

JD617:
I'm almost a decade late but I finally started watching The Wire now that it's On Demand.
Time Warner has it. Donno about Comcast, but you could watch The Wire for free on HBOGO.com if you don't mind sitting in front of a computer screen.

JohnnyRedStorm:
23ska909red02
JD617:
Uuuuuuuuugh.
laugh.gif
Just checked my On Demand; no dice. And sitting in front of my computer is… we'll just say that's not an option.
laugh.gif
That %*!!##$ piece of %$#* is worthless.

JohnnyRedStorm:
23ska909red02
JD617:
Uuuuuuuuugh.
laugh.gif
Just checked my On Demand; no dice. And sitting in front of my computer is… we'll just say that's not an option.
laugh.gif
That %*!!##$ piece of %$#* is worthless.

HBO OnDemand, ska. It's under Premium Channels, so you have to have HBO and all those movie channels already to get that.

Great pick with Schindler's List. One of the most memorable movies ever, without a doubt.

HBO OnDemand, ska. It's under Premium Channels, so you have to have HBO and all those movie channels already to get that.

Great pick with Schindler's List. One of the most memorable movies ever, without a doubt.

MrO-- Quentin Tarantino for Pulp Fiction
Noskey-- Martin Scorsese, Goodfellas.
Big J-- Steven Spielberg, Schindler's List
Dub
JPZ
Chester
CP
Johnny

Dub is on the clock, I have JPZ's pick in already, so Chester when you see Dub, jump in cuz I won't be too far behind. 

With only 8 of us, the swing backs are going to be quick too, so everyone stay close. 

MrO-- Quentin Tarantino for Pulp Fiction
Noskey-- Martin Scorsese, Goodfellas.
Big J-- Steven Spielberg, Schindler's List
Dub
JPZ
Chester
CP
Johnny

Dub is on the clock, I have JPZ's pick in already, so Chester when you see Dub, jump in cuz I won't be too far behind. 

With only 8 of us, the swing backs are going to be quick too, so everyone stay close. 

Noskey:
Just checked. I see that S1, Ep. 3 is available until 12/26.
smokin.gif

Watching my first episode right now. Definitely going to be checking every day for new episodes.

Noskey:
Just checked. I see that S1, Ep. 3 is available until 12/26.
smokin.gif

Watching my first episode right now. Definitely going to be checking every day for new episodes.

Dub, where the heck you at bro?  This is why you need Twitter man. 
laugh.gif

AHS last night, things are starting to clear up a bit, but tell ya what, Kate Mara is starting to run this show. 
pimp.gif
  And I like it.  She is turning into my favorite character by far.  Love the way she's messing around with everyone in the house.  Even got rid of her own sister. 
laugh.gif
  I hope she keeps that going. 

Dylan McD.  Man, every time I see him do a horrible scene, like say the air guitar scene in the bar, I think of Kev throwing something thru his tv. 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
  Dylan sucks, but his character is finally starting to do some good things.  I loved what he said to his wife, I love how he handled the maid and Hayden, I love how he even got the rent a cop there and talked trash to him.  And the Maid finally showing who she really is to him was awesome.  Now, having said all that, my man walked in on the maid and the Black Dahlia on a couch, and passed.  @#%#^$%^&%%  Kidding me right here.  I almost threw some @#$% thru my tv. 
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Jessica Lange is starting to go the other way for me.  At first I liked her, now I'm tiring of her real quick. 

This dead/living creating a baby angle is interesting, and the whole twins with multiple daddies, yeah ok.  One helluva a house I tell ya.  Tammi Taylor needs to get out the looney bin so she can put on some makeup again, those scenes were cutting me deep.  Please, don't mess with me like this anymore. 

Love the way they did the Black Dahlia angle, but my wife was a little uneased about the whole "slutty" angle.  She didn't really dig that.  Said that was a bit over the top.  It was an interesting theory they used.  I was asking why her dead body was still unchanged, like her mouth and such, but we figured it was the laughing gas that killed her, the cuts came afterwards and therefore would not show up on her "ghost" or whatever. 

I wonder what the end game is.  Do they want Vivien to "save" all of them?  Free them from the house, or what?  Seems pretty decent living, they can be dead, but alive, no taxes, have sex with alive folks, all kinds of stuff.  Don't age, etc.  Hayden gonna be pretty white girl forever, why get rid of that? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom