Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Damn Dirk, another one of my sleeper picks off the board. Oh well, looks like I might have to go without a Brad Pitt movie on my team.

Guys, we may need to pause this for the night, Dub knows he's up, but there's some stuff happening, so give him a lil bit.  If he comes thru later, great, but I'm thinkin it may be tomorrow sometime.  We'll see.  Everyone just hang tight. 

Damn Dirk, another one of my sleeper picks off the board. Oh well, looks like I might have to go without a Brad Pitt movie on my team.

Guys, we may need to pause this for the night, Dub knows he's up, but there's some stuff happening, so give him a lil bit.  If he comes thru later, great, but I'm thinkin it may be tomorrow sometime.  We'll see.  Everyone just hang tight. 

If Matt Damon doesn't want to continue as Jason Bourne, the series should fold as well.

If Matt Damon doesn't want to continue as Jason Bourne, the series should fold as well.

my pick

forrestgump.jpg

How do you want Gump classified?  Drama?  War? 

I'll take Aaron Rodgers, I mean Shawshank Redemption........with the 7th pick. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   Putting it under Drama for now. 

Venom, you are now on the clock. 

How do you want Gump classified?  Drama?  War? 

I'll take Aaron Rodgers, I mean Shawshank Redemption........with the 7th pick. 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
   Putting it under Drama for now. 

Venom, you are now on the clock. 

^
I'm stupid anyways, we don't even have a War category. 
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
  So I'll leave it at Drama, I used this as one of my examples earlier, but then we decided to take War out of the categories. 
laugh.gif
  My bad on that man. 

Venom
Big J
Prime
JPZ
and Kool 2x's

On deck......

Back
Top Bottom