Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'll see if I can get ahold of Dirk and let him know he's up.

I also won't be able to update the spreadsheet until tomorrow. I'm about to go out for the night.

Thanks for your help today tmay 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Originally Posted by DubA169

Fresh
I was thinking the same thing, but little girl was shot in the throught. 

REALLY!??!!?!?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 anyway I don't know if you guys are talking about the movie I posted about.  I'm actually not even sure if it's a basketaball movie but it happens during the bball scene.

This guy shot the basketball that was going to win the game, the bullet went through the ball, through the backboard, and into some fat ladys forehead
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PRIME1984

Originally Posted by DubA169

Fresh
I was thinking the same thing, but little girl was shot in the throught. 

REALLY!??!!?!?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif
 anyway I don't know if you guys are talking about the movie I posted about.  I'm actually not even sure if it's a basketaball movie but it happens during the bball scene.

This guy shot the basketball that was going to win the game, the bullet went through the ball, through the backboard, and into some fat ladys forehead
laugh.gif

No problem, CP. I love movies, but my ability to review and discuss movies isn't quite on the level of most here, so I figured I'd help out however I can.

My Excel abilities are pretty well-honed due to being a Finance major, so it's the least I could do.

No problem, CP. I love movies, but my ability to review and discuss movies isn't quite on the level of most here, so I figured I'd help out however I can.

My Excel abilities are pretty well-honed due to being a Finance major, so it's the least I could do.

FinallyFamous wrote:

PRIME1984 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing, but little girl was shot in the throught

REALLY!??!!?!?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Defiantly not Fresh, an intense film produced by Lawrence Bender (Pulp Fiction).

FinallyFamous wrote:

PRIME1984 wrote:
I was thinking the same thing, but little girl was shot in the throught

REALLY!??!!?!?
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Defiantly not Fresh, an intense film produced by Lawrence Bender (Pulp Fiction).

Sorry fellas, had a kickball game tonight...
laugh.gif

I'm torn between two selections, but I'm going to go with what I think many will consider the lesser movie, but I feel is infinitely more rewatchable...

Give me Se7en.

Sorry fellas, had a kickball game tonight...
laugh.gif

I'm torn between two selections, but I'm going to go with what I think many will consider the lesser movie, but I feel is infinitely more rewatchable...

Give me Se7en.

PICKS SO FAR

1. Illmaticsoul - PULP FICTION
2. Noskey - GOODFELLAS
3. JohnnyRed - SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
4. MrONegative - FIGHT CLUB
5. Dirk - SE7EN
6. Dub
7. CP
8. Venom
9. Big J
10. Prime
11. JPZ
12. Kool
------------------------------------------------

DUB YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK

PICKS SO FAR

1. Illmaticsoul - PULP FICTION
2. Noskey - GOODFELLAS
3. JohnnyRed - SILENCE OF THE LAMBS
4. MrONegative - FIGHT CLUB
5. Dirk - SE7EN
6. Dub
7. CP
8. Venom
9. Big J
10. Prime
11. JPZ
12. Kool
------------------------------------------------

DUB YOU ARE ON THE CLOCK

eek.gif
  you play kickball too Dirk? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My little city is gettin ready to start playin here in a couple weeks.  Gonna shred my quad all over again like last year. 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I listed Seven as your Thriller/Horror.  You good with that?  Could be drama as well if you want it there.  You can always adjust as the board changes and what not.  For everyone, if you want to move a movie to another genre to select a different one, just let me know so I can update your roster. 

eek.gif
  you play kickball too Dirk? 
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My little city is gettin ready to start playin here in a couple weeks.  Gonna shred my quad all over again like last year. 
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

I listed Seven as your Thriller/Horror.  You good with that?  Could be drama as well if you want it there.  You can always adjust as the board changes and what not.  For everyone, if you want to move a movie to another genre to select a different one, just let me know so I can update your roster. 

CP if I'm on the clock and I'm not around, check your e-mail. I can't sign into NT on my phone, but I can check my e-mail. I'll just shoot you my pick through there if it's during the late morning/early afternoon hours.

CP if I'm on the clock and I'm not around, check your e-mail. I can't sign into NT on my phone, but I can check my e-mail. I'll just shoot you my pick through there if it's during the late morning/early afternoon hours.

You have my work email, so trust, that's the easiest way in the world to get ahold of me.  I get about 250 emails a day at work.  
laugh.gif
  So if you need, just let me know and I can send you an update of what's off the board and what not. 

You have my work email, so trust, that's the easiest way in the world to get ahold of me.  I get about 250 emails a day at work.  
laugh.gif
  So if you need, just let me know and I can send you an update of what's off the board and what not. 

laugh.gif
Yeah CP I play... Got my pregame drinking down to a science so I have the perfect buzz by the time I walk on the field...

And yeah, I'm fine with that as a thriller for now... My drama should be around by the time I roll back around.

laugh.gif
Yeah CP I play... Got my pregame drinking down to a science so I have the perfect buzz by the time I walk on the field...

And yeah, I'm fine with that as a thriller for now... My drama should be around by the time I roll back around.

Back
Top Bottom