Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Nah it's jokes. I couldn't put in the work you do.

Kev might hate you tho.
laugh.gif

and The Spirit
sick.gif
oh yea Kev does hate me...that was established a long time ago...he can go fly a kite though.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Nah it's jokes. I couldn't put in the work you do.

Kev might hate you tho.
laugh.gif

and The Spirit
sick.gif
oh yea Kev does hate me...that was established a long time ago...he can go fly a kite though.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Christina Hendricks may play Wonder Woman eventually
Isn't she Mad Men?  Uhh, obvious question here, how would that even be possible?  I mean, physically, CAN she run even? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes from Mad Men.
Yea she def wasn't someone i ever thought would be Wonder Woman...the boobs, the hair, the cuteness, the voice...it doesn't really work. But Refn wants it.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Christina Hendricks may play Wonder Woman eventually
Isn't she Mad Men?  Uhh, obvious question here, how would that even be possible?  I mean, physically, CAN she run even? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

yes from Mad Men.
Yea she def wasn't someone i ever thought would be Wonder Woman...the boobs, the hair, the cuteness, the voice...it doesn't really work. But Refn wants it.

Anyone seen Franklin & Bash? I gave it a try expecting to hate it... and I came away kind of entertained.

Anyone seen Franklin & Bash? I gave it a try expecting to hate it... and I came away kind of entertained.

Game of Thrones guys... WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?
laugh.gif
I'm kinda hooked. Might need to commit to reading the books.

laugh.gif
I'm kinda hooked. Might need to commit to reading the books.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
I'm kinda hooked. Might need to commit to reading the books

I'm definitely hooked.  There's a thread about Game of Thrones in General and I can think of at least 3 people who post in there regularly who started reading the books after the series started.  I haven't yet, but am really thinking about it.  The series apparently has been very faithful to the first book, but the 2nd and 3rd  books are supposed to be even better.   

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
I'm kinda hooked. Might need to commit to reading the books

I'm definitely hooked.  There's a thread about Game of Thrones in General and I can think of at least 3 people who post in there regularly who started reading the books after the series started.  I haven't yet, but am really thinking about it.  The series apparently has been very faithful to the first book, but the 2nd and 3rd  books are supposed to be even better.   

Smack Bauer wrote:
Any news on the 24 movie?

nerd.gif
Your 10th post huh?  Yet you pull thru here totally comfortable in the thread.......have you PM'd me in the past few days? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Im sorry.  Is this thread only for a select group?  Read through the last 10 or so pages and thought it was appropriate to ask movie related questions in here. 

I have not PM'd ou in the past few days....or ever for that matter.

Smack Bauer wrote:

nerd.gif
Your 10th post huh?  Yet you pull thru here totally comfortable in the thread.......have you PM'd me in the past few days? 
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Im sorry.  Is this thread only for a select group?  Read through the last 10 or so pages and thought it was appropriate to ask movie related questions in here. 

Originally Posted by Smack Bauer

Smack Bauer wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

It's not for a certain group, we just dont usually see outsiders in here often
laugh.gif
But please, feel free to join in and add to conversations. The more, the merrier.

As for PM's, CP just kind of stands out as the person you send PM's to because he started this thread. So people who are banned or something at the time usually go through him.

Smack Bauer wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

It's not for a certain group, we just dont usually see outsiders in here often
laugh.gif
But please, feel free to join in and add to conversations. The more, the merrier.

As for PM's, CP just kind of stands out as the person you send PM's to because he started this thread. So people who are banned or something at the time usually go through him.

Smack Bauer wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  By all means, feel free to chime in bro, but I been around long enough to know when someone posts with 10 under their name, usually they aren't "new" around here.  So I was merely asking if we had seen you before in here is all. 

To your actual question, no, I have not seen or heard anything about a 24 movie.  I watched the show (bout 75% of it) so I would certainly check out a movie if they did one, but I dunno if Kiefer could keep the magic going ya know?  Dude gettin kinda old to be doin that stuff, maybe if they started fresh, I could see that happening, but in a movie form, it's merely gonna feel like another Mission Impossible to me.   

Smack Bauer wrote:

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
  By all means, feel free to chime in bro, but I been around long enough to know when someone posts with 10 under their name, usually they aren't "new" around here.  So I was merely asking if we had seen you before in here is all. 

To your actual question, no, I have not seen or heard anything about a 24 movie.  I watched the show (bout 75% of it) so I would certainly check out a movie if they did one, but I dunno if Kiefer could keep the magic going ya know?  Dude gettin kinda old to be doin that stuff, maybe if they started fresh, I could see that happening, but in a movie form, it's merely gonna feel like another Mission Impossible to me.   

Keifer Sutherland said the 24 movie is coming and could start production in January I believe. That's the last I've heard

Keifer Sutherland said the 24 movie is coming and could start production in January I believe. That's the last I've heard

Back
Top Bottom