Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

I'm assuming everything is slowly going to come over.. because the last thing I see besides your post CP is from May 3rd

The fact that we joined NT 2 days from now is a little Back to the Future for me.  I guess this applies in here.  (I miss the old smileys, these news ones suck) 

What in the hell.. We thought Yuku sucked.. At first glance, this appears to be worse.

It's going to take a lot of getting used to. I really hope this thread (along with all the others) didn't lose that many pages. This one seems to have lost a lot more than the rest.

Man, and right before The Dark Knight comes out, you KNOW we was bout to start havin essays and obituaries up in here real soon. Hopefully it all gets cleared up soon. You can tell they are cleaning the forums and such, I seen a bunch of mixed stuff on page one, so it probably takes time. I still have access to the old Yuku thread, but you can't post in there no more.

This new site is bothering my eyes at first :lol:

I'm sure I'll get used to it and I'll trust the admins that the new features will be great... hopefully everything is brought over eventually

All this **** on the side is ridiculous. I don't want the people who are online showing up there. Is there a way to minimize it that I'm not seeing?

I heard the old SN's are all unlocked, you should check and see if McFloppy is available again. And Anakin, and Cheetah, and....... LOL

Chester the Cheetah lmao.

If you go back to your old Yuku profile and click on one of your old posts, it takes you back to the old site but now it's called sneakertalk. You can see the older posts. IDK if we'll be getting those back TBH.

[McLovin] Gansta's, whats up guys?! [/McLovin]

This is going to take a while to get used too

Clicking "_ unread posts" is awesome, especially if a thread jumped a bunch of pages since you last checked. Saves some time.. but something about this site is still giving me a weird headache 

Clicking "_ unread posts" is awesome, especially if a thread jumped a bunch of pages since you last checked. Saves some time.. but something about this site is still giving me a weird headache 

This is my first time seeing the new site and I'm completely bewildered. The features seem great, but something about the layout is just ...off for me. Its going to take a lot of getting used to.

The white and grey is an eyesore for me... literally. My eyes are feeling strained after 10-15 minutes of browsing. So that's a real problem for me, perhaps I'm in the minority with it.. but still sucks.

A lot of the features seem really well designed and would help a lot, such as being able to single click to jump to your last post in a thread or a single click to see where you last left off and read unread posts... that's really awesome.

And I'm pretty sure I read you can easily see if someone quoted you or replied to your post, which is great.

It's annoying and I'm kinda trying to workout getting the avys right.. but it's whatever really. The other NT was very simple which I loved, but I guess it will grow on me.

Other than the avys not sizing right (hate those white spaces) and the new site not functioning properly in IE which is the my main browser, don't have any real complaints about the migration

I do miss the threads and page #'s turning grey when you click them so you know that you've already seen them, but the "first unread post" button makes that moot.

The white and grey is an eyesore for me... literally. My eyes are feeling strained after 10-15 minutes of browsing. So that's a real problem for me, perhaps I'm in the minority with it.. but still sucks.

And I'm pretty sure I read you can easily see if someone quoted you or replied to your post, which is great.
It's a beating to look at and it just feels really, really busy to me. Not a fan of the layout so far. At least on my iPad, the columns on the main page is so scrunched up and tiny and hard to look at.

Some of the features are really cool though. I'll love being able to go straight to my lost post or the last post I read. Huge time-saver for me especially on bigger threads like this and the offseason thread.

Wanted to quote you to see how it looks and all that. :lol:

You could've done that on yuku. All you had to do was click the arrow (or the thermometer) all the way to the left before the thread title and it'd take you to the last post you read in the thread.

Oh damn, I just realized this thread got hacked in half. I was slowly reading through it from the beginning :smh: Hope it all comes back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom