Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

That's what i've been using. Still has a faint, weird smell to it. I thought i's be smelling like coconut or piña coladas.

finished friday night lights. tim riggins a real one. texas forever |I . coach was a real one too. landry and matt were awkward :lol: 7 :smh: vince :nthat: michelles friend from fullhouse seemed out of place with the show. smash :smokin 4s joining the army :smh: should of got a good school. that skank turn from julie :evil: the ladies of the show :smokin scumbag jd. buddy a real one since day one. buddy jr pulling a gramatica :smh: billy :smh:

overall series - 6.8/8

Last edited:
jeezus when is that accountant movie coming out? i'm definitely going to take the wife to see that one. love that radiohead song too. it's in my workout rotation.

finished friday night lights. tim riggins a real one. texas forever |I . coach was a real one too. landry and matt were awkward :lol: 7 :smh: vince :nthat: michelles friend from fullhouse seemed out of place with the show. smash :smokin 4s joining the army :smh: should of got a good school. that skank turn from julie :evil: the ladies of the show :smokin scumbag jd. buddy a real one since day one. buddy jr pulling a gramatica :smh: billy :smh:

overall series - 6.8/8

Coach Taylor the greatest father figure in TV history

Also the Taylors had crazy chemistry as a couple, I refuse to believe they weren't really smashing

overall series - 6.8/8

Coach Taylor the greatest father figure in TV history

Also the Taylors had crazy chemistry as a couple, I refuse to believe they weren't really smashing

the taylors convinced the viewers they were really married. i think they had to smash.

Clear eyes..

Full hearts..

Can't lose!

Still holding out hope my boy riggins will be a legit actor one of these days

Hanna
pimp.gif

Has anyone seen Green Room and how was it?

it was super dope to me ... great cast, cinemtography, suspense etc. once i discovered it was from the director of blue ruin i immediately tracked it down and was not disappointed

caught this randomly on amazon i guess it's that director's first film or one of his first ... pretty pretty pretty good and if you know artist types it'll be even funnier

working my way thru s3 of FNL

Street & Riggins in NY :lol: :pimp:

buddy garrity wlilin' smh

the giving tree :smh:

Julie Taylor whew lawd

*hands in late pass*

Just watched the Bourne Trilogy for the first time this week. So mad I slept :smh:. I know Legacy is like a side story but is it worth the watch?

Not really unless you're really in to Rachel Weiss.

Movie is irrelevant if you're planning on seeing Jason Bourne.

Okay so I've seen and loved Man on Wite the documentary. The Walk has Joseph Gordon-Levitt, who already was Snowden! They have Jean narrating throughout the movie exactly like the doc! Makes me so mad.

Gonna try to bang out Bourne, Beyond, and the Infiltrator this weekend/next week :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom