Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

pimp.gif

Last edited:
i just started Stranger Things. meh...i'll watch a 2nd episode but i found myself checking twitter/NT every few minutes while watching the 1st episode :lol:
same :lol: i get the novelty and appreciate what they did but wasnt really interested enough to watch more .

giving it more of a chance. watched the first three episodes. feel like the plot is loose. definitely a couple plot holes that even a casual watcher like myself can pick up on :lol:

also think some of the sound track and background music can't decide between 80s sci-fi and 80s romance/dram movies which is kind of weird, especially the latter. i told a friend that and he looked at me like i head 10 heads :lol:

winona ryder is just too over the top with the stressed, over worked, and hot mess single mother act, too. even considering her son is missing. just too much

Last edited:
Pete's Dragon was not worth the trouble I went through to see it.

Car accident last night. Fire alarm went off tonight at the first theater and they closed it for the rest of the night. Fire alarm went off at the second theater we went to but thankfully, they let us back in after twenty minutes..

I just dunno how the fire alarm goes off at two different theaters within the same hr, let alone the same night.

Just a really weird two nights.

And for all that, the movie was just OK lol.

Last edited:
Went and watched War Dogs tonight. 4.5/8 it was alright. I laughed a few times but it felt a lot like a Hangover movie a little too good to be true vibe. Read an article on /film that Eisenberg and Shia LaBeouf were originally cast. I'd like to see that version...

Last edited:
Just saw Barbershop:The Next Cut. A little surprised how well-done it was. Good acting, solid jokes, plot was great and tackled current issues without going too over the top. 6.8/8

Sidenote: Nicki Minaj :evil: :smokin

Last edited:
Some ppl are kinda hyping up Kubo and the Two Strings to be the best animated movie ever. I wouldn't even say it's the best animated movie of the yr (that title goes to Zootopia)

However, it was very, very good. 7.5/8, I'd say.

Last edited:
Some ppl are kinda hyping up Kubo and the Two Strings to be the best animated movie ever. I wouldn't even say it's the best animated movie of the yr (that title goes to Zootopia)

Man, Laika is one of my favorite studios. Coraline and Paranorman are some of my fav movies of all time, so I was super hesitant to watch Kubo because you can't keep making classics. But I've been hearing SUPER good reviews from this film, how do you think it compares to those other ones?

Man, Laika is one of my favorite studios. Coraline and Paranorman are some of my fav movies of all time, so I was super hesitant to watch Kubo because you can't keep making classics. But I've been hearing SUPER good reviews from this film, how do you think it compares to those other ones?
I'd say it's better than Coraline & on par/ if not better than Paranorman, too.

They went very dark with Kubo & I LOVE when animated movies go in that direction...

Makes the film more human.

Triple 9 was so disappointing my god :x
What a sloppy *** film.

What a waste of such an incredibly talented cast :smh:

4.5/8.
Extremely disappinted. Just bad writing and bad pace, had no real flow to It at all. I feel like they were trying way too hard to make it dark and edgy instead of just having a solid script and trusting the content instead of trying to be so stylish with he directing. Just weird overall

Back
Top Bottom