Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Wild that 2006 movie The Holiday seems antiquated because it has a scene with Jack Black and Kate Winslet browsing in a video store.

Let it be known that Natalie Portman is a fan of the film Good Burger. :pimp:

Screenshot_20200317-025105.png

Ride with Norman Reedus - Japan with a Ryan Hurst S4/Ep2

Ive never been a fan of this show since I stopped watching Walking Dead after 5-6Seasons and was just totally burned out on Norman because of it....I was also equally burnt out on Opie as well after 7-8 Seasons of SOA (Sons of Anarchy) BUT, I may have just become a fan of this show.

...:in this episode Norman tours modernJapan withactor Ryan Hurst, exploring its technological history and ultimately arriving at the iconic and serene amount Fuji.

The episode he basically tours the World and brings his friends and his Bike along and in most cases is exploring locations that intertwine with Motorcycles.

It starts with them making a tour of Komi Video game Productions withHideo Kujima (mind behind Metal Gear Solid) and the Premiere of video game Death Stranding which features Reedus as a main character followed by them meeting up with Kunichi Numora, who is a unofficially the Ambassodor for Tokyo and a designer, architect and Muse to some of Hollywood’s Elite where they tour his friends Auto shop where they maintain and recondition Old Vintage American Cars.
They meet and tour all the cool People places of Japan including a 5story Arcade called the Warehouse, The Blossom Festival, a live street race amid normal traffic that is inspired by MarioKart video game, a drift track and they end at the iconic Mt Fuji to wrap.

What a dope episode.
What a dope City.

Last edited:
Really curious to see what the other studios do in response to theater closures. It makes sense for smaller movies with less to earn but we'll see how successful Universal is.

Sucks as an AMC A-List member I may not be able to go to a movie until at least late April and possibly past May. The studios can miss me with that $20 rental fee though lol. Well I wouldn't even pay $5 but they would get so many more buys if it was in the $5-$10 range.

i was about to cancel my a-list since theaters was closed, but i saw that they paused it
disney going to drop that Black Widow online to stream? :lol:

Ride with Norman Reedus - Japan with a Ryan Hurst S4/Ep2

Ive never been a fan of this show since I stopped watching Walking Dead after 5-6Seasons and was just totally burned out on Norman because of it....I was also equally burnt out on Opie as well after 7-8 Seasons of SOA (Sons of Anarchy) BUT, I may have just become a fan of this show.

...:in this episode Norman tours modernJapan withactor Ryan Hurst, exploring its technological history and ultimately arriving at the iconic and serene amount Fuji.

The episode he basically tours the World and brings his friends and his Bike along and in most cases is exploring locations that intertwine with Motorcycles.

It starts with them making a tour of Komi Video game Productions withHideo Kujima (mind behind Metal Gear Solid) and the Premiere of video game Death Stranding which features Reedus as a main character followed by them meeting up with Kunichi Numora, who is a unofficially the Ambassodor for Tokyo and a designer, architect and Muse to some of Hollywood’s Elite where they tour his friends Auto shop where they maintain and recondition Old Vintage American Cars.
They meet and tour all the cool People places of Japan including a 5story Arcade called the Warehouse, The Blossom Festival, a live street race amid normal traffic that is inspired by MarioKart video game, a drift track and they end at the iconic Mt Fuji to wrap.

What a dope episode.
What a dope City.
Yea, it was a good episode. The season 2 episode with Dave Chappelle was good too. Episode 1 this season was good aswell. He rides with his Walking Dead brother Merle (Michael Rooker) from Rookers home town in Alabama to Walking Dead home base Georgia.

like how breakfast club was staple to high school pop culture in the 80s I believe Superbad and Mean Girls are right up that aisle for the 00s and 10s. I forgot when they came out but you get it

Back
Top Bottom