Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just finished Sopranos. While it was good, it didn't stick the landing. Also the Sopranos didn't give us the legendary kind of reaction gifs that the Wire provided.

NiftySizzlingIndri-size_restricted.gif

TYJys8M.gif

Not the baked ziti!!! Totally forgot about that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bobby was such a funny character. Had mad simp traits but sometimes did push-comes to shove big boy moves.

had the hands. Would do soldier moves like whacking someone but also was helping Junior pee 3 times a day. Shot that dude to help his rap career (precision shooter), but then had a grown up train set with the conductor hat :lol:

The Columbus/Tallahassee doppelgänger part in Double Tap with Thomas Middleditch and Luke Wilson was perfectly conceived and executed. :lol:

Man, I've surprisingly been swamped stuck at home the past couple weeks/havent watched any tv/movies outside of the Jordan doc on Sunday nights. Give me some recommendations I'm gonna try to actually relax this week.
What you in the mood for?

Recommended Cure last time. That’s a pretty good thriller

High & Low
Harakiri
Yi Yi

Forgot to rate that myself after seeing it over the weekend.

Bad Education 6.4/8

Strong performances by Jackman and Janney.

I do wish they dug in more to how all that embezzlement was done, when, and what they spent it on. Dude only admitted to a little bit and said it snowballed after that.

He almost had me believing he had nothing to do with it :lol: I had to go check if this was a real story.

Anyone catch Defending Jacob episodes (3 so far) on Apple TV+? Watched 'em last night and it's not bad.

You can't convince me Chris Evans is the dad of a 14 year though :lol: feel like that's some questionable casting.

Back
Top Bottom