Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Just check out good times with Pattinson recently and what a great film that was. Liked this one a lot. If anyone has recommendations on similar films like this one.

a couple movies that are similar, but hard to find:

Running Scared (2006)

Judgement Night (1993)

Both films are kinda edge of your seat, running through bouroughs, guns, chases, relying on strangers to take the protagonist in, etc.

Love Judgement Night. Watch it at least once a year since a kid. Denis Leary was really good in that. Movie lost a little steam towards the end, but the tension and chase scenes were dope. Cuba was about that life.

I don't even remember the black character who got stronger when he smelled fear :rofl:

After reading some of that variety piece looks like Ari Larter is a racist.

They had Marlo for that role!

God I loved the first season but Jesus the mistakes... you can tell they didn’t care and was just trying to cash checks

a couple movies that are similar, but hard to find:

Running Scared (2006)

Judgement Night (1993)

Both films are kinda edge of your seat, running through bouroughs, guns, chases, relying on strangers to take the protagonist in, etc.

Running Scared was really good. Didn't know what it was about really. Took a girl to dinner and then we saw that movie on our first date :lol:. Still together and married now almost 15 years later :lol:

My fav part of Tenet was staring at Debicki the entire time.
C1F05632-376E-4993-AE84-6F268C38BCB8.jpeg

ever since that surfing movie where the kid smashes her everyday and she’s into weird kinky stuff like being strangled and ****.......yeah I’m forever sprung. She doesn’t have long before the milk starts to spoil, but she’s sure nice to look at for now. #mesmerized
Easy pass. All I saw was bones

Running Scared was really good. Didn't know what it was about really. Took a girl to dinner and then we saw that movie on our first date :lol:. Still together and married now almost 15 years later :lol:

I was reminded of Running Scared from the first post and wanted to watch, but :lol: wow that’s dope

First time:

Batman (1989)

Imagine if they’d caught the cab (NVM that’s just a normal kid and parents :lol: )

Edit: They don’t know what billionaire Bruce Wayne even looks like 👍

Last edited:
man I was not feeling tenet at all. I couldn’t even understand what was going on. Idk if it was the actors mumbling their words or bad audio plus the really loud score going on all the time. Very glad I didn’t risk going to the theatre to see this lol

Back
Top Bottom