Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Saw Ned Beatty passed. He was in some classics over the years. RIP.

Deliverance.jpg

7668781.0.jpg

MV5BMDBjMTA3ZTUtMTc1NC00ZGI1LWEwYTMtNmE4ZGZmMTA1M2VkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTc5MDI5NjE@._V1_.jpg

The Conjuring: The Devil Made Me Do it 5.35/8 - The weakest of the trilogy imo but still watchable. I'd like to see a more cohesive story instead of these one and done "events" with an overarching demonic villain.
This. It wasn't all that, but watchable for sure. Held on to my attention but not so scary. I enjoyed the real life photos and audio at the end credits tho.

Prisoners was such a BRUTAL watch.

That movie stuck with me for days. So grueling emotionally. Really well acted, but my stomach was in knots for 3-4 days easy. Makes it hard to rewatch. :frown:

Anyone watch the Showtime series Your Honor with Bryan Cranston?

Watched the first two episodes and both were pretty good, but the RT score is pretty suspect. Wondering is there's a big drop off.

Anyone watch the Showtime series Your Honor with Bryan Cranston?

Watched the first two episodes and both were pretty good, but the RT score is pretty suspect. Wondering is there's a big drop off.
RT trippin. Show was fire for me. Plot keeps getting thicker. I didn't notice a drop off.
bbcb4880-8e49-11ea-9ffe-094779626175.png

I've been rewatching Sopranos. I'm towards the end of season 1. This is my 1st rewatch. I can't believe how much I missed and forgot. Feels like a new show again.

Did anyone else think Michael Stuhlbarg portrayal of a mobster was comical? At some point I just started laughing everytime he was in a scene.
mqdefault.jpg

Watching the 40 year old virgin and just noticed they used the same Benihana restaurant in the office season 3 “A Benihana Christmas”. Same uniforms and all :lol:

1623731695920.jpeg

Just watched this. It was an okay film. Nothing hilarious, but an innocent, harmless comedy. It knew exactly what it wanted to be. The "surfer dude" persona in film seems so exaggerated to me. :lol:

Orange County (2002) — The Movie Database (TMDb)

Back
Top Bottom