Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

It was gonna be the Joker holding court rather than Scarecrow

68gsmk.jpg

What makes TDKR even worse is that you remember in TDK the joker has to go through multiple entities to rob the mob bosses of their money

and they still aren’t facing bankruptcy

What makes TDKR even worse is that you remember in TDK the joker has to go through multiple entities to rob the mob bosses of their money

and they still aren’t facing bankruptcy
Mob bosses would never file for bankruptcy though :lol:

nah...thought he was terrible....
same as tenet, nolan screwed the audio imo...
Arrgghh, so you think Harkness is your rabbi?

Mob bosses would never file for bankruptcy though :lol:

the legit fronts would as a cost saving mechanism, but then the company /legal entity is filing and not directly any individual

but I’m talking how Bruce all of sudden is down to having zero people working at wayne manor

the legit fronts would as a cost saving mechanism, but then the company /legal entity is filing and not directly any individual
No way Nolan bogs down the movie with those boring details. Its a movie not a TV show.
but I’m talking how Bruce all of sudden is down to having zero people working at wayne manor
I mainly recall only Alfred working in Wayne manor anyway. Most scenes were them two in big *** rooms.

Unless it was some event and guests were present.

No way Nolan bogs down the movie with those boring details. Its a movie not a TV show.

don’t think it should have happened in the 3rd movie either

but at least in the TDK, it makes sense what is happening.. joker attacks their banks.. batman gets the accountant who then gives info which would lead to assets being frozen.. the mob bosses aint broke but they’re obviously feeling it and desperate

nolan and co just got lazy as hell come tdkr

don’t think it should have happened in the 3rd movie either

but at least in the TDK, it makes sense what is happening.. joker attacks their banks.. batman gets the accountant who then gives info which would lead to assets being frozen.. the mob bosses aint broke but they’re obviously feeling it and desperate

nolan and co just got lazy as hell come tdkr
What they did in TDK isn't the same thing or comparable to what was done in TDKR anyway.

I don't get the point of making a point about how two things are not the same or comparable.

Was somebody else saying they were the same and comparable? :nerd:

This started because I said bane and cat woman are the only things good from TDKRs in response to someone knocking Anne from that movie.. and those actors were failed by Nolan and co

And used the example of the laziness of the financial aspect of that movie.. which you can contrast with the financial aspect of TDK

They could have stolen more from knightfall and had a great movie.. but if I’m taking out any character, it’s talia and not catwoman

ole girl was doing so well vs Sam Elliott.. and then she decided to get too familiar

Made it through Batman, and Batman forever. Then the Batman fatigue set in. Couldnt get the interest to start any of the others. Between the three hours of podcasts, this thread, and the four hours of the first two movies I'm all Batmanned out for now.

Made it through Batman, and Batman forever. Then the Batman fatigue set in. Couldnt get the interest to start any of the others. Between the three hours of podcasts, this thread, and the four hours of the first two movies I'm all Batmanned out for now.
TWO MOVIES?!

It's the podcasts and this thread that got you sideways. As I'm sure other people in this thread have, I've done quite a few marathons. LotR, Star Wars, Potter, MCU, XMen, but I'm disconnected from everything else in the meantime. 🤣 Two movies is warmup. 👀💪

-foe

Back
Top Bottom