Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

Fr yall? Not even a mention?
F86IlF2XMAMV_KB.jpeg
F9Psn6oaEAAwvXl.jpeg

Rip to the cool Cat.

If you watched and liked DARK, then BODIES is for you.
It took me a minute to get into it simply because I kept doing other things while watching and if you remember from DARK, you just can’t do that.
Banger for sure.

For those that lost access to Netflix, same 😢. However if you’re logged in to the account on a mobile device, you may still be able to access. My wife and I are still able to watch Netflix on our phones, just not off our firesticks.I haven’t tried it but I will probably try to remote cast from my phone so we can watch stuff on the big screen.

Also it’s like $8 a month to start a separate account off the main one. My wife has already asked her parents if they can buy us the add-on account as our XMas gift 😆

For those of you familiar with Bootstrap Paradox you’d understand how making a film about it would be less than ideal. An 8part Series would be impossible to close every loop opened.

I’m on 4/8 BODIES and the Writer is executing it flawlessly. He’s the same chap who wrote SHAMELESS and kept that **** entertaining all the way up to the end when it had 10+ Seasons so, I’m liking his chances here.

Insane Concept, this is dope.

I like this sequel a lot when I first watched it on those late night movies on tv. love the James Bond theme to it.

It is—of the six I’ve seen—my favorite by far. This movie had multiple storylines, layers to it. Great old school horror that would be appealing to the current age.

(Late Post) As per usual, I went to the New York Film Festival, which took place a couple weeks ago. I saw two films:

The Killer @ Paris Theater
1698307069342.jpeg

Really enjoyed the latest from David Fincher, who’s top 10 favorite filmmakers of all time. A simple, lean & straight forward film about the life of a hit man, which is shockingly funny throughout given it’s subject matter. I won’t divulge too much to avoid spoilers but I recommend it.

7.2/8

Ferrari
1698307619344.jpeg

I’m a huge fan of Michael Mann but his latest isn’t his best. Adam Driver’s portrayal of Enzo Ferrari is exceptional but the film feels mundane. That said, Penelope Cruz is also stellar and the racing scenes are engaging. If the film focused on the Ferrari car manufacturer instead of Ferrari the adulterer, it would’ve been more enjoyable, imo.

4.8/8

Tonight. Apparently the gore in this is next level, but I am committed to the watch list :lol:

1698278433893.png

If you ever wondered who would win in a triple-threat match between 1) a flesh-eating zombie, 2) a requiem shark, and 3) a beautiful marine photographer who just so happens to do her job completely naked...then Zombi 2 is the movie for you!

THIS IS WHY WE WATCH

I can tell it's going to be a long while before I get to watch this FILM.
When I first heard the criticism from Christopher Cote(Osage Language Consultant) about it being told from a Lens of Love- I lost interest.
Hearing the praise from our NT TEAM kept it alive for me but I'm in no rush to watch, if it hits APPLE I will watch it right away I'm sure.

This probably means they got bought out?
This x 1,000,000

“Mocha chino face. Wonderful skin, and the big, broad shoulders—let’s put a dead animal on you! Croc skin! Butter cream, butter cream, croc skin, butter cream. What size is the waist? Let’s go in.”

Finished Halloween 2. Movie was aite. Nothing special. JLC was vastly underused. Pretty much exactly as Halloween Kills. In the hospital the whole time :lol:

Back
Top Bottom