Oh I'm sorry, Did I Break Your Conversation........Well Allow Me A Movie Thread by S&T

JR1.gif

JR2.gif

JR3.gif

I wonder where this ranks on NT all time avy list.

:frown:

Gotta be top 5.

Reptile (2023) 5/8

It felt like this movie was written SPECIFICALLY for Denzel Washington as the lead role. Benicio did great but listening to all his lines, I couldn’t help but imagine them in Denzel’s accent :lol:

Movie was just okay. Kept me kinda interested. Story was pretty underwhelming. Def had elements of Heat, Gone Girl, The Departed, Se7en, Insomnia, Memento, etc.

Alicia Silverstone :evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Whether Tom Cruise or Miles Teller would be coming back or not, I still think this movie should be called 'H_NG_AN'

Anybody that played 'Hangman" in elementary school knows what I'm talking about. And how funny would it be to go to the box office window (if people still do that) and say I want two tickets to 'H_NG_AN'

beekeeper 6/10 pretty typical but still worth a watch

book of clarence 8/10 satirical and still a great movie on it's own

GoT rewatch. I completely forgot that they straight up burned that little greyscale girl alive. 🫤 ☹️

Hangman was the third best part of that movie.

First was the opening flight. Second was Connelly

Knocked out 2 movies this week. Already seen My Neighbor Totoro in so I watched Castle in the Sky and loved it. Dula was THICC 👀

Finally got to watch Oppenheimer and saw it on IMax. I managed to avoid any discussion so I really did go in with no expectations and really enjoyed it. I didn’t need the last 40ish mins because the reveal was so drawn out. I think the IMax speakers were wonky cause there were good bits of dialogue I couldn’t make out. Def plan to rewatch when it comes to streaming so I can use subtitles. Def want to read up on him too

Back
Top Bottom