Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Got mine in yesterday and have been wearing them today.
My first pair and gotta say these are well made and a good deal @ a buck thirty five. Very pleased!

WOW....................Restock................again...............

I don't understand how they have a restock and a bunch of our orders were canceled over the weekend for the same shoe? Nike's playing with us.

Last edited:
^ Agreed.. Totally doesn't make sense.

.................and now they're all gone.
Geez that was fast.
Unless you're a size 8 you're SOL!

Last edited:
Restock is prolly the returns hahaha.... I ordered 2 quality pairs from rockcitykicks, 1 from oneness and one from NDC on the first restock. The NDC pair came messed up with a huge crease across the toe box of the right shoe and a nice cut on the inside of the air unit on the left. Needless to say it got sent back.

Last edited:
FINALLY!!! Just got these bad boys in this morning from NikeSM, but really though? Did they need to use a box this big? I'm just glad it came.

Haha, mine came in the big box too! Finally have them though. Bought the matching shirts yesterday before even getting the shoes! lol

Last edited:
Yo

if any one needs any size that they missed out on Nike store Dallas , At the North Park Mall had a restock.

I took my pair in from jimmy jazz , and exchanged them for my true size 11.

They are doing phone orders for those who missed out...

Where are those shirts available at ? Especially the black one ?

Yo Yall need to call nike Dallas !

Hey does any one have a links for either of those Nike shirts to match them ? can not find them online or at a champs.

I do not believe the shirts are available online. I tried to find them online and was unsuccessful, so I called my local champs and they had both in stock. I picked up the "Damn I"m good shirt" two days ago and will probably pick up the other one on Friday. I suggest you call your local champs and see if they have any available.

Last edited:
Another restock...lol.  You literally have to camp out in front of a PC in order to purchase shoes these days.  Ridiculous.  I'll get around to stock locating these eventually.  Not even gonna play Nike's game.  Hide and go seek shoes, smh.

Finally was able to cop my pair online. I'm pretty excited to see them in person. Can't wait!

I officially hate those Nike shirts with those terrible phrases on them

why couldn't they drop a regular nike shirt with the dolphins colors?

WOW....................Restock................again...............
I don't understand how they have a restock and a bunch of our orders were canceled over the weekend for the same shoe? Nike's playing with us.

Surprising, but then again it's not :smh:

Back
Top Bottom