Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

He was saying Dolphins as in Dolphins CW of the Speed Turfs, you know the shoes this thread is about. The current Dolphins stuff you posted a link to don't match these at all. Some of the retro stuff does though.
How is wearing anything but a plain tee OD matching??? Last time I checked fans of teams where that team's logo all the time. Why is this so hard to understand??
mean.gif
nothing wrong with that, its just that some times people over do it. Matching hat, matching shirt. Thats a little too much for my taste, but to eaches own

people go way too hard to be anti popular

I wear both, most of the time I'm in a simple solid color shirt and other times I put a lil extra on it

Its called variety boys and girls

u had the dallas stars one up there at first that's the one i was talking about but yeah that one u got up there now is right wish it was a fitted tho

yea that was my mistake, i saw someone posted the dallas stars hat on the page before. either hat goes perfect, i'll stick to the sharks because it is their actually team colors

I dunno, you tell me. 

He was saying Dolphins as in Dolphins CW of the Speed Turfs, you know the shoes this thread is about. The current Dolphins stuff you posted a link to don't match these at all. Some of the retro stuff does though. :smh:

He said plain Nike tee in Dolphins colors. Dolphins colors and these Speed Turf colors are two separate colors. You've said that yourself. Did I not post Dolphins colors? Let's keep it moving brah...

^Do you not realize that most people call these the Marinos &/or the Dolphins CW?? You're wrong, but yes lets keep it moving.

Last edited:
I aint never heard people call them dolphins. I hear Marinos.

Multiple people have called these "the Dolphins CW" in this thread alone & hello, Marino & the Dolphins are almost synonymous, lol. A lot of you dudes on here argue for the sake of. Back to the shoes people.

i Need a fitted,  might cop that stars if my size is available .

Need to go to champs and get that shirt...

believe me Wally... when I tried to add to cart on ndc on saturday morning and it said sold out, my heart dropped. Even though I was persistent and kept clicking add and ended up getting them, Nike really did this release wrong.
The only reason they sold out(for the moment, until hopefully at least a couple restocks happen) was because of the what looks like limited availability. Not many wanted these... this is def a pair that if you dont remember them growing up, you dont want em.
Im not buy/selling, but if someone can find a 12.5/13 (for retail or less) for my dude WallyHopp please shoot him a PM. I'll keep my eyes peeled for you Wally.
But if anyone that's into sneakers sees a great model and colorway like this, they would probably cop. That's how it was for me. I didn't even know these existed until this thread was started, but I knew I had to have them.

Multiple people have called these "the Dolphins CW" in this thread alone & hello, Marino & the Dolphins are almost synonymous, lol. A lot of you dudes on here argue for the sake of. Back to the shoes people.

this thread =\= the world.

ok jordan and the bulls are also synonymous. aint nobody saying you copping them bulls viis?

Jordan is the name of the damn brand/line, dude. Analogy fail.

Personally, when I went into stores to ask about them, I said, "Are you getting the Speed Turfs in the Dolphins colorway?"

Last edited:
this thread =\= the world.
ok jordan and the bulls are also synonymous. aint nobody saying you copping them bulls viis?
Why are you making this a debate? Is it really that serious? Call em Dolphins or Marinos, either way we all know what you are speaking of. You acting like these have always had a official nickname. Call em what you like and keep it moving.

Why are you making this a debate? Is it really that serious? Call em Dolphins or Marinos, either way we all know what you are speaking of. You acting like these have always had a official nickname. Call em what you like and keep it moving.

I think the "debate" stemmed from some people assuming that because they were called "Marinos" or "Dolphins" or whatever (BTW, I don't believe Marino ever even wore them) any standard Dolphins team gear would match the shoes color-wise.

It's still a pointless discussion, but that's at least how it came to be. ...If I followed this correctly.

Back
Top Bottom