Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

I officially hate those Nike shirts with those terrible phrases on them
why couldn't they drop a regular nike shirt with the dolphins colors?

QFT. I'm not mad at the phrase shirts just for the most part not really my style. Can I just get a basic Dolphins Logo nike tee with these Speed Turf colors??
There's a whole section on NDC for what you're looking for...

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,miami_dolphins

Personally, I like this T:

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/?l=shop,pdp,ctr-inline/cid-1/pid-515994/pgid-515996

Last edited:
speed turfs=perfect san jose sharks colors. :smokin my go to kicks this season for games at the shark tank

dmo1xf3z4pph27vmg3gf.gif

Damn... that Dolphins hat doesn't match the kicks at all :frown:

I'm probably gonna cop a San Jose Sharks hat for these as it seems they have the closest teal imo. I was tempted to cop this hat, but I can't be rocking Dallas ish lol.

yhst-44600485780694_2226_110309589

Last edited:
got an 11.5.....too big....dont know why i listened to everyone saying they run small LOL

anyways yall can have em...

came pre creased though smh..

You guys think Chicago X trade for Speed Turf Max is a good idea?

or big bangs for speed turf max and raptor vii?

Last edited:
chicago x is a fair deal since they dont fetch much but no on big bangs for turfs and raptors

Well considering Footlocker has a FSR of the Raptors I'd say that's not a bad trade b/c the Turfs are harder to find for retail. No way I'd trade Big Bangs for Turfs though.

Dudes must be color blind b/c the Speed Turfs aren't the same color as the Dolphins gear AT ALL. I've found some vintage Dolphin logo tees that are pretty close though so I'll probably just cop one of those.

Dudes must have a hard time reading and comprehending b/c OP asked for a Nike shirt with basic Dolphins logo and Dolphins colors. I didn't mean to quote you though. Chill out.

^Why would anybody be looking for something so readily available?? There's tons of Dolphins gear for sale everywhere, just not much if any that is a match to these Speed Turfs.

I officially hate those Nike shirts with those terrible phrases on them

why couldn't they drop a regular nike shirt with the dolphins colors?
^Why would anybody be looking for something so readily available?? There's tons of Dolphins gear for sale everywhere, just not much if any that is a match to these Speed Turfs.
I dunno, you tell me. 

Last edited:
You guys just OD match. Just wear a heather grey tee shirt or black tee or white tee. Its simple. All these lame shirts with dolphins and mess

You guys just OD match. Just wear a heather grey tee shirt or black tee or white tee. Its simple. All these lame shirts with dolphins and mess

I somewhat agree find a retro dolphins tee or just go with a black or white tee. throw a teal tee in as well if you want a splash of color.

I dunno, you tell me. 

He was saying Dolphins as in Dolphins CW of the Speed Turfs, you know the shoes this thread is about. The current Dolphins stuff you posted a link to don't match these at all. Some of the retro stuff does though.

How is wearing anything but a plain tee OD matching??? Last time I checked fans of teams where that team's logo all the time. Why is this so hard to understand?? :smh:

Last edited:
^ i was just about to scoop that but my size sold out i seen it earlier this week when they posted it up but for got all about it 
mean.gif

Who said these crease easy? I wore my pair to Dragoncon today. Been walking around since like 9am, not a single crease. A tad bit uncomfortable, though, nothing serious.

Back
Top Bottom