Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

:rolleyes a man can dream... Those plus a white sox's fitted :smokin

Exactly what I was thinking! Those white, grey, and black joints would be so pffft! I'm just in love with this shoe especially when they color block it like they did the dolphins and 9ers :nthat:

Here's an exclusive Champs fitted that came out the same day as the Marino's. I didn't buy my Speed Turfs through them so I just found out this hat today and needless to say I copped it with the quickness. Goes dead on! :nthat:

8031923923_7dfe7f7335.jpg
8031921446_907eb2017e.jpg

was on the fence with the 49'rs but all these recent photos i think may have just sold me. Now... if only those raider's came out i'de be good as far as the speed turfs are concerned.

The red really pops in person, even more so than the DT2s....They should be easy to get, the store I work at that rarely gets any nike retros got these in :smokin

^ They will. 

One of the FNLs in the city have them out already. 
As long as the 49ers pair hits FNL...my $40 off is ready.
nthat.gif
so is mine i all ready talked to fnl on the phone just to make sure they where getting them so i could use a coupon plus a wc coupon  
Great news especially after the madness that occurred with the Miami colorway.  I'll scoop these ASAP and wait on the Black/Volt pair.
The Giant colorway isn't appealing at all
They had a lot of potential based off the early photos, but yes, they're pretty uninspired.  I'll grab them if they hit outlets or get marked down to 49ers DT level.

Damn those NY Giants joints look trash! :smh:

For all those still looking for the Marinos..Sneaker Bistro has em as well and they're taking phone orders.

Back
Top Bottom