Oh My! Speed Turf AKA Dan Marino's Coming Summer 2012!!

Is it possible to stack WC $20 and $20 off online checkout?? Sorry if someone already answered this question.
yeah, I had to add an item though. FNL kept giving me minimum purchase amount must be met before shipping and tax with just the speed turfs in cart. Not sure how some are getting for $95

Last edited:
I got it to work with coupon 15SAVING combined with my WC rewards. Total ended up being around $105 shipped 
pimp.gif

Can someone PM me or share the info how to stack WC $20 and $20 off online checkout. It doesn't seem to work with both. Much appreciated.

Picked them up at local Finish Line for 114.29($20 Reward coup). Shoe looks really good in person. Store said they hadn't sold any yet this morning but they only got 8 pairs of them in-store.

glad to see most are being able to grab their pair and for a discount at that. It's refreshing to see lol.  

2 finish lines and the champs had sold out of my size 10 around 10:30. Picked mine up at footaction though. Lovin these! :smokin

I got them at champs today and they didnt let me use the birthday coupon.

Thinking about going back to return them and buying them at finishline for the rewards points.

I was just wondering tho if id be able to go back in a few weeks and return them and buy them again using the coupon when they arent considered a new release anymore. If so, how long would that be?

Got my 2 pair from FNL at the mall. Was able to use the $20 off coupon...so, i'm straight! I didn't have a problem copping. I didn't go to the mall until after 12p. I'm kind of surprised these are selling out so fast.

Regardless of the shoes team affiliation or OG colorway status, this colorway is neck n neck with the Marino colorway and maybe winning if you're partial to red and black colorways. I copped 1 pair on swoosh for $81 and the other on finishline with the $20 off coupon for $124 shipped. Being a hardcore 49er fan I had to have another fresh pair on deck for the years to come. This month is killing my pockets lol, but I'm a happy man today! Now to stack bread for this Cement 4 release #iNeed3pairs!!!

Last edited:
Regardless of the shoes team affiliation or OG colorway status, this colorway is neck n neck with the Marino colorway and maybe winning if you're partial to red and black colorways. I copped 1 pair on swoosh for $81 and the other on finishline with the $20 off coupon for $124 shipped. Being a hardcore 49er fan I had to have another fresh pair on deck for the years to come. This month is killing my pockets lol, but I'm a happy man today! Now to stack bread for this Cement 4 release #iNeed3pairs!!!

$81 gotta be real nice!

I just placed my order through finishline.com and it went through. Is there any chance they could email me back and say they are sold out? I dont want to miss out completely if the web site isnt updated.

Damn I know this isn't the thread for these (couldn't find one), but I slept on these this morning. Might have to pull the trigger through finishline for these!!! :smokin
*coupon on deck* lol

FL-Unlocked-Nike-Air-Trainer-High-SC-Niners_01.jpg

Last edited:
Damn I know this isn't the thread for these (couldn't find one), but I slept on these this morning. Might have to pull the trigger through finishline for these!!!
smokin.gif

*coupon on deck* lol

FL-Unlocked-Nike-Air-Trainer-High-SC-Niners_01.jpg
Dude at FNL brought these out when he was showing me the 49ers Speed Turfs.  They look pretty decent in person.  Quality is pretty similar to the usual stuff Nike puts out these days.  Aesthetically, it's a very nice looking shoe in person.

^Plus finishline doesn't charge shipping on new releases so its a win win.

I've always said these > dolphins but now even more since I got them for $115 :smokin

Hopefully it's not too bad of a winter in Boston so these could be worn sooner rather then later. I usually place my white sneakers in the vault until spring/summer time before bringing them out but I'm sure I'll be tempted with these. :rolleyes

I just got a $15 dollar off coupon earlier today from FNL and best believe I went and used it on the 49er Colorway. Dem boys are nice.

FNL coupon system is messed up online. You might have to call the order in. I ordered my Flyknits the other night because I couldn't stack my WC coupon with my $20 off anything over $100 coupon. The woman on the phone said that the site has been getting updated and the coupon system has some flaws still in it. So if it's not working for you guys, just call the order in. They take the two coupons combined on phone orders, no problem. Hope this helps.

got my pair instore with the $15 birthday coupon at FNL. that's my store of choice at my mall, whenever i have a choice.

Back
Top Bottom