Oh wow...my gf broke up w/me bc her grand parents don't approve of interracial relationships.

Originally Posted by 23islegendary

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

My ex...

46288_831684046599_25831541_45360284_4347647_n.jpg

roll.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif

dudes need to grow up smh 
30t6p3b.gif

Growing up in Wyoming I've seen this situation many times before and I doubt sitting down and talking to people like that is going to change a single thing. First of all, people like that will bring up every excuse in the world of why you're not good enough for their kid and they'll make sure race is never mentioned when that's the real reason. Nothing you can say or do can change people like that and it usually has nothing to do with past interactions with the race in question. People need to realize that there are people out there that just hate people because of the color of their skin and you can be the perfect example of what their son/daughter needs and they still won't like you.

Growing up in Wyoming I've seen this situation many times before and I doubt sitting down and talking to people like that is going to change a single thing. First of all, people like that will bring up every excuse in the world of why you're not good enough for their kid and they'll make sure race is never mentioned when that's the real reason. Nothing you can say or do can change people like that and it usually has nothing to do with past interactions with the race in question. People need to realize that there are people out there that just hate people because of the color of their skin and you can be the perfect example of what their son/daughter needs and they still won't like you.

My ex...

woa2.jpg

I mean, I guess if she made you happy, that's all that matters...
ohwell.gif

I actually think this is a blessing in disguise. If she genuinely loves you/has feelings for you/cares about you, she will come back to you because, as cliche as it sounds, love does conquer all. If she doesn't come back, then you know she was a fraud.

Have faith bruh...
smile.gif

My ex...

woa2.jpg

ohwell.gif

I actually think this is a blessing in disguise. If she genuinely loves you/has feelings for you/cares about you, she will come back to you because, as cliche as it sounds, love does conquer all. If she doesn't come back, then you know she was a fraud.

Have faith bruh...
smile.gif

Originally Posted by aepps20

true 

But some people especially older people are just very traditional and struck in the ways they were taught 

It my not be because that don't like other races its just they would prefer to stick with there own race because that is the traditional way of doing things 

Its dumb but thats the world we live in 

Originally Posted by aepps20

true 

But some people especially older people are just very traditional and struck in the ways they were taught 

It my not be because that don't like other races its just they would prefer to stick with there own race because that is the traditional way of doing things 

Its dumb but thats the world we live in 

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

My ex...

woa2.jpg

ohwell.gif

Have faith bruh...
smile.gif

Not even.

Originally Posted by UnkleTomCruze

My ex...

woa2.jpg

ohwell.gif

Have faith bruh...
smile.gif

Not even.

knowing her father was having sleepless nights because me (a black man) was piping his daughter would have gave me the best satisfaction..

knowing her father was having sleepless nights because me (a black man) was piping his daughter would have gave me the best satisfaction..

roll.gif

What a unexpected turn of events... She look like my damn 11th grade History Teacher
laugh.gif

roll.gif

What a unexpected turn of events... She look like my damn 11th grade History Teacher
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom