Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

He's clearly the most effective player in the L right damn now... but I'm one of those guys that believes you don't change the guard until the current one ain't "THEE man" anymore. They did it to MJ. They're ding it to Bean. so EYE'M doing it to Bron. And with back-to-back chips, I'm not the only one unready to relegate my fav. player ever to past tense discussions of greatness. When you still got commercials calling you the best player on the planet (along with NBA legends), it still counts. So shut up enPHAN. I hate your stinking thread. Boo Ohio.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

These are LeBrons post-season averages

29.3 PPG,8.4 RPG and 7.3 APG including 6 triple doubles (1 of which he had in his last playoff game vs the Celtics,27-19-10) 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Saying that he can't perform in the playoffs is absolutely idiotic when he's put up the best playoff numbers since MJ.

He also had 9 TO too, might as well negate those assists.

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

These are LeBrons post-season averages

29.3 PPG,8.4 RPG and 7.3 APG including 6 triple doubles (1 of which he had in his last playoff game vs the Celtics,27-19-10) 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Saying that he can't perform in the playoffs is absolutely idiotic when he's put up the best playoff numbers since MJ.

He also had 9 TO too, might as well negate those assists.

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by MBen32

This 'LeBron doesn't perform in the playoffs' is so overstated, it's sad.

How Lebron still has defenders following his last 2 playoff games for the Cleveland is just unbelievable.

He quit on his team. That simple, the man became disinterested and quit in 2 of the biggest games of his life.

The lasting impression of those games has far more impact on "How Well Lebron Performs In The Playoffs" than his stats.

sick.gif

roll.gif
Son you shouldn't be talking about giving up when your whole squad gave up their whole season to get a shot at Timmy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

How Lebron still has defenders following his last 2 playoff games for the Cleveland is just unbelievable.

He quit on his team. That simple, the man became disinterested and quit in 2 of the biggest games of his life.

The lasting impression of those games has far more impact on "How Well Lebron Performs In The Playoffs" than his stats.

sick.gif

roll.gif
Son you shouldn't be talking about giving up when your whole squad gave up their whole season to get a shot at Timmy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Everyone should just calm the eff down and agree to disagree
indifferent.gif

LeBron supporters will always support LeBron. Somehow, Kobe and MJ always get thrown in, and Kobe riders will always support Kobe. The ones with sense will not get their points across to the one's who won't listen.

Every single point that's been brought up in this thread has already been brought up 352542546 times in the last year. Stop it... or at least wait til the playoffs/finals where at least there is some substance.

/rant
pimp.gif
This right here is the truth, Kobe supporters and Lebron supporters are too stubborn to listen to each others arguments.

Originally Posted by LongRange3Ball

Everyone should just calm the eff down and agree to disagree
indifferent.gif

LeBron supporters will always support LeBron. Somehow, Kobe and MJ always get thrown in, and Kobe riders will always support Kobe. The ones with sense will not get their points across to the one's who won't listen.

Every single point that's been brought up in this thread has already been brought up 352542546 times in the last year. Stop it... or at least wait til the playoffs/finals where at least there is some substance.

/rant
pimp.gif
This right here is the truth, Kobe supporters and Lebron supporters are too stubborn to listen to each others arguments.

How LeBron still has haters implying that what he did with these 25+ straight loss bums in the playoffs wasn't sufficient is beyond unbelievable.

How LeBron still has haters implying that what he did with these 25+ straight loss bums in the playoffs wasn't sufficient is beyond unbelievable.

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I'm completely lost as to what the argument is in here now

ssee, thats the thing, i originally made a statement about how what happened/is happening to the cavs has never happened. specifically, going from most wins in two seasons to the longest losing streak on professional sports.....in one year.i went on to say, this clearly shows that lebron is the best individual player on the planet....all other arguments are side arguments, off topic irrelevant arguments and poor arguments people with no legit argument are typing out....just to have SOMETHING to argue...like saying wally sczerbiak was a starter.and star, when he started for a trash timberwolves organization that literally ran off kevin garnetts nutdor things like eric snow started for a sixers team that made the finals....nevermind allen iverson prolly woulda took ANY 4 dudes to the finals like bron did,not to.mention, lebron was in 8th or 9th grade at the time...these dudes were decent in the peak of their careersand played.for the cavs when they shouldnt have had jobs in the nba.eric snow wore.suits courtside every game in the last year of his contractt

Originally Posted by shoeking2101

I'm completely lost as to what the argument is in here now

ssee, thats the thing, i originally made a statement about how what happened/is happening to the cavs has never happened. specifically, going from most wins in two seasons to the longest losing streak on professional sports.....in one year.i went on to say, this clearly shows that lebron is the best individual player on the planet....all other arguments are side arguments, off topic irrelevant arguments and poor arguments people with no legit argument are typing out....just to have SOMETHING to argue...like saying wally sczerbiak was a starter.and star, when he started for a trash timberwolves organization that literally ran off kevin garnetts nutdor things like eric snow started for a sixers team that made the finals....nevermind allen iverson prolly woulda took ANY 4 dudes to the finals like bron did,not to.mention, lebron was in 8th or 9th grade at the time...these dudes were decent in the peak of their careersand played.for the cavs when they shouldnt have had jobs in the nba.eric snow wore.suits courtside every game in the last year of his contractt

and ive never said anything bad about kobe AS A SCORER...hes one of the greatest individual scorers.of all time...duh

and ive never said anything bad about kobe AS A SCORER...hes one of the greatest individual scorers.of all time...duh

Back
Top Bottom