Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Ok, ESPN is starting up the LeBron MVP bandwagon, we will see where this takes up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Fools saying Bron been the best player in the league for 3 to 4 years now? O_O. I'll give him this year over Kobe, and that's it, and it only has to do with Kobe's age. This is the FIRST year in his career that he actually has great one on one defense and a 3 point shot. Still ridiculousely midiocre with the midrange and below average in the post. What holes does Kobe have even at 32? Passing? He CLEARLY could avg 8+ assists IF he wanted to. His team doesn't need that though.

and btw, I'm still saying, THIS YEAR, the best player in the league is D Wade. Not LeBron.

I love LeBron too btw. Don't let the Kobe avatar fool you.
Bold: Lies.

Italics: Lies.

Underlined: Lies.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

Fools saying Bron been the best player in the league for 3 to 4 years now? O_O. I'll give him this year over Kobe, and that's it, and it only has to do with Kobe's age. This is the FIRST year in his career that he actually has great one on one defense and a 3 point shot. Still ridiculousely midiocre with the midrange and below average in the post. What holes does Kobe have even at 32? Passing? He CLEARLY could avg 8+ assists IF he wanted to. His team doesn't need that though.

and btw, I'm still saying, THIS YEAR, the best player in the league is D Wade. Not LeBron.

I love LeBron too btw. Don't let the Kobe avatar fool you.
Bold: Lies.

Italics: Lies.

Underlined: Lies.

laugh.gif

Of course he's always been the league's best player. Every objective measurement has shown this to be a fact for years now.

But fans AREN'T objective, and their passion for a team or player clouds reason (not to mention the completely flawed "rings to measure individual greatness" schtick) - hence these dumb threads.

Of course he's always been the league's best player. Every objective measurement has shown this to be a fact for years now.

But fans AREN'T objective, and their passion for a team or player clouds reason (not to mention the completely flawed "rings to measure individual greatness" schtick) - hence these dumb threads.

roll.gif
at dude saying D. Wade is the best player in the league this year.  But to the topic at hand:  Bron is the best player in the league right now (That's my completely unbiased opinion).

roll.gif
at dude saying D. Wade is the best player in the league this year.  But to the topic at hand:  Bron is the best player in the league right now (That's my completely unbiased opinion).

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

These are LeBrons post-season averages

29.3 PPG,8.4 RPG and 7.3 APG including 6 triple doubles (1 of which he had in his last playoff game vs the Celtics,27-19-10) 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Saying that he can't perform in the playoffs is absolutely idiotic when he's put up the best playoff numbers since MJ.

But yet STILL does not have a championship.

Until he gets ONE ring, can you put him in the company of MJ and Kobe.

Even D.Wade has a ring.

Lebron has had mulitple chances, but has come up short EVERY time.

If Durant ever gets a big man in OKC, Lebron might not ever get a ring.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

These are LeBrons post-season averages

29.3 PPG,8.4 RPG and 7.3 APG including 6 triple doubles (1 of which he had in his last playoff game vs the Celtics,27-19-10) 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Saying that he can't perform in the playoffs is absolutely idiotic when he's put up the best playoff numbers since MJ.

But yet STILL does not have a championship.

Until he gets ONE ring, can you put him in the company of MJ and Kobe.

Even D.Wade has a ring.

Lebron has had mulitple chances, but has come up short EVERY time.

If Durant ever gets a big man in OKC, Lebron might not ever get a ring.
laugh.gif

"LeBron has had mulitple chances, but has come up short EVERY time."

You win and lose.. AS. A. TEAM.

It's funny how people overlook this very fact when comparing players. Actually, it's more like absolutely pathetic.

It's funny how people overlook this very fact when comparing players. Actually, it's more like absolutely pathetic.

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

--QFT. Well said.
--When Kobe lost Shaq, people/haters were like "cant win without Shaq blah blah blah".
--Now he's won again and they're all like, "well he has Gasol, Dfish and a solid team now". So which one is it? No one wins/loses by themselves.

Back
Top Bottom