Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Well considering the Heat were DWade's team, Lebron did go somewhere else. He couldn't hack it where he was. End of story.

It's quite easy to infer these things, so I don't understand what you're trying to say.
But is it HIS fault that his teams didn't win it all?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Well considering the Heat were DWade's team, Lebron did go somewhere else. He couldn't hack it where he was. End of story.

It's quite easy to infer these things, so I don't understand what you're trying to say.
Absolutely. And whether that's fair or not, it is what it is. The face of the league, face of the franchise, face of the city.... MVP of the league who lead his team to the best record in the NBA.... and you can't produce in the playoffs (not to mention games 5 and 6 vs. Boston in 2010)???

That's gonna fall on his shoulders, plain and simple. That's just how it is. Playoffs mean elevated basketball, so he needed to elevate his game, and he didn't produce. I'm not talking about stats here, but he needed to do what he could to make his team win, and he didn't.

My point is, if you're going to give him all the credit for their success in the first place (which everyone does), then you better be able to put him at fault/blame for their demise in the postseason.

Absolutely. And whether that's fair or not, it is what it is. The face of the league, face of the franchise, face of the city.... MVP of the league who lead his team to the best record in the NBA.... and you can't produce in the playoffs (not to mention games 5 and 6 vs. Boston in 2010)???

That's gonna fall on his shoulders, plain and simple. That's just how it is. Playoffs mean elevated basketball, so he needed to elevate his game, and he didn't produce. I'm not talking about stats here, but he needed to do what he could to make his team win, and he didn't.

My point is, if you're going to give him all the credit for their success in the first place (which everyone does), then you better be able to put him at fault/blame for their demise in the postseason.

Garbage. I didn't even wanna post but that was just stupid.
You typed that he needed to elevate his game then tried to make it seem like he didn't do that by disregarding stats that show he clearly did just that. 

What part of his game should he have elevated to get his teammates to guard a lawnchair? how about the facet that involves his teammates having no idea w t f to do should Lebron get collapsed on? 

Give him some blame sure. All of it or even most of it? Hell No.

Garbage. I didn't even wanna post but that was just stupid.
You typed that he needed to elevate his game then tried to make it seem like he didn't do that by disregarding stats that show he clearly did just that. 

What part of his game should he have elevated to get his teammates to guard a lawnchair? how about the facet that involves his teammates having no idea w t f to do should Lebron get collapsed on? 

Give him some blame sure. All of it or even most of it? Hell No.

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. The above two posts battling to be the paperboy on the weekend.

You're gonna bow at the man's feet for 82 games and call him the "best player in the league", but if he can't come through in the playoffs he's not going to get the blame, getting off the hook because of his teammates? The same teammates who weren't questioned for a millisecond during the regular season? No one had a problem with Mo, Shaq, Varejo, Jamison during the regular season..... but all of a sudden after Lebron quits in Game 6 and the Cavs are out of the playoffs, it's their fault????

This is the best example of "post count doesn't equal rational thought" I've ever seen.

Keep this thread going till the award comes out. See ya then.

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. The above two posts battling to be the paperboy on the weekend.

You're gonna bow at the man's feet for 82 games and call him the "best player in the league", but if he can't come through in the playoffs he's not going to get the blame, getting off the hook because of his teammates? The same teammates who weren't questioned for a millisecond during the regular season? No one had a problem with Mo, Shaq, Varejo, Jamison during the regular season..... but all of a sudden after Lebron quits in Game 6 and the Cavs are out of the playoffs, it's their fault????

This is the best example of "post count doesn't equal rational thought" I've ever seen.

Keep this thread going till the award comes out. See ya then.

bosh has underperformed... and i was worried about his agility after the knee thing...i think hemay have benefitted off being alone in toronto for so long (and havinga 7 ft. frontcourt teammate as well)

People have criticized Bosh so damn much in the past 5 months and I just don't understand it.

He's averaging freaking 18 & 8 playing with TWO of the Top 5 players in the NBA. Two freaking HOFs... and the guy is still putting up damn near 20 points a game and not to mention the 8 boards.

His post defense could be better... but there's not a single player in the NBA that doesn't have a flaw/flaws in their game. Everyone has their weak points. Lebron's mid-range game, Steve Nash not a good defender, Dirk doesn't have the "tough/physical" factor everyone seems to care so much about, etc.

Bosh has outperformed my expectations. Not in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought he would only lose 6.0 PPG while teaming up with Lebron James and Dwayne Wade.

He's been called overrated so much in the past 5 months that he's now actually underrated.

bosh has underperformed... and i was worried about his agility after the knee thing...i think hemay have benefitted off being alone in toronto for so long (and havinga 7 ft. frontcourt teammate as well)

People have criticized Bosh so damn much in the past 5 months and I just don't understand it.

He's averaging freaking 18 & 8 playing with TWO of the Top 5 players in the NBA. Two freaking HOFs... and the guy is still putting up damn near 20 points a game and not to mention the 8 boards.

His post defense could be better... but there's not a single player in the NBA that doesn't have a flaw/flaws in their game. Everyone has their weak points. Lebron's mid-range game, Steve Nash not a good defender, Dirk doesn't have the "tough/physical" factor everyone seems to care so much about, etc.

Bosh has outperformed my expectations. Not in my wildest dreams would I have ever thought he would only lose 6.0 PPG while teaming up with Lebron James and Dwayne Wade.

He's been called overrated so much in the past 5 months that he's now actually underrated.

This 'LeBron doesn't perform in the playoffs' is so overstated, it's sad. 
ohwell.gif

I wonder what everyone will say when he finally does win a 'Ring'

That's the only argument everyone seems to have, which is flawed.

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by MBen32

ohwell.gif

Dude played one bad playoff game in his life and it was after learning the fact that his teammate boned his mom
laugh.gif

*Looks at Fearthenut's Avy*

*Sees Woody Hayes*

Ahhh, now I see why your salty
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-1.png

cavs-lebron-bench-1210-600-1291416698.jpg

You mad doggy?

And my bad that should be 41 not 38
wink.gif

moz-screenshot.png

ohwell.gif

Dude played one bad playoff game in his life and it was after learning the fact that his teammate boned his mom
laugh.gif

*Looks at Fearthenut's Avy*

*Sees Woody Hayes*

Ahhh, now I see why your salty
laugh.gif

moz-screenshot-1.png

cavs-lebron-bench-1210-600-1291416698.jpg

You mad doggy?

And my bad that should be 41 not 38
wink.gif

moz-screenshot.png

How Lebron still has defenders following his last 2 playoff games for the Cleveland is just unbelievable.

He quit on his team. That simple, the man became disinterested and quit in 2 of the biggest games of his life.

The lasting impression of those games has far more impact on "How Well Lebron Performs In The Playoffs" than his stats.

How Lebron still has defenders following his last 2 playoff games for the Cleveland is just unbelievable.

He quit on his team. That simple, the man became disinterested and quit in 2 of the biggest games of his life.

The lasting impression of those games has far more impact on "How Well Lebron Performs In The Playoffs" than his stats.

sick.gif

sick.gif

So two games are more influential to his performance than all of his other games, and all of his stats?

Right.

So two games are more influential to his performance than all of his other games, and all of his stats?

Right.

Back
Top Bottom