Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

I just don't see how it is his fault that his team didn't win it all. But there is no need to get into that.

I just don't see how it is his fault that his team didn't win it all. But there is no need to get into that.

Originally Posted by fearthenut

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by HankMoody

*#%% it. This isn't worth my time. 

get a life.

Out of all the BS you've spewed in this thread for over numerous days now, this might be the funniest of your comments.

No voting member in their right mind should vote for Lebron as MVP, regardless if he's the best player in the league. Clearly, the best player in the league (which he is, I'm not denying this), doesn't always win this YEARLY award. Year-to-year. To even begin to consider the concept that someone would let a previous year influence their opinion, much less the record of another team, is asinine and foolish.

While Lebron certainly has among the most impressive stats in the league (or the most impressive stats if you want to argue that too, whatever), a key component behind those stats is that he's playing with a comparable talent in DWade. DWade shoulders the nightly load as well. Lebron's nightly duties and priorities to his team are less than others, say Rose/Durant/etc. (Notice how I didn't even bring up Bosh)

I'm not arguing that Rose should win or Durant should win, but to think that Lebron deserves to win is idiotic.

Also, keep in mind the mental aspect which voters consider. People didn't want to go to Lebron's team, he went to someone else's. He admitted defeat. I'm not making a case for a double standard here, but you can guarantee that voters will remember this notion (even though it was last year) more than any consideration of the lowly Cavs currently. You can argue that this may not be true, but then you are in the overwhelming minority, admittedly. Seemingly, Lebron isn't even the most valuable player on his own team, REGARDLESS of stats. There is a mental aspect in play here, and Lebron couldn't be on a worse end of it.

People want to vote for an alpha dog, a man who doesn't admit defeat, a man who shoulders THE MAJORITY of his team's workload and delivers on a nightly basis.

A man who doesn't fit those characteristics is not an NBA MVP. Lebron James is not that man.

*Waits to get response with counterarguments from past MVP's (although none of which share this same context or situation, therefore nullifying their involvement in my argument), and also a mention of ex-Cav teammates, and 14
roll.gif
roll.gif
, just for you and your post.
bruh, your argument isnt even worth the time it takes to type out...and thats the FIRST time ive done this on NT since 2003.

you have the stalest argument of all, ITS WADES TEAM

dude, dwayne wade got bounced in the first round of every playoff since he won a ship.....

he asked bron to come down....just like bron asked to come down....

if its wade's team and he "shoulders" the responsibility....

WHY DOES LEBRON HANDLE THE BALL MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE TEAM?

roll.gif

"its because he runs a hybrid point guard..."

its because the offense is going to run through him.......he is going to LEAD the team.....

roll.gif

you sound most upset of all posters so far.

is that also your screen name? is that why you took offense to me clowning my NT stalker?

roll.gif
 more rolling emoticons for you, sir

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

Originally Posted by HankMoody

*#%% it. This isn't worth my time. 

get a life.

Out of all the BS you've spewed in this thread for over numerous days now, this might be the funniest of your comments.

No voting member in their right mind should vote for Lebron as MVP, regardless if he's the best player in the league. Clearly, the best player in the league (which he is, I'm not denying this), doesn't always win this YEARLY award. Year-to-year. To even begin to consider the concept that someone would let a previous year influence their opinion, much less the record of another team, is asinine and foolish.

While Lebron certainly has among the most impressive stats in the league (or the most impressive stats if you want to argue that too, whatever), a key component behind those stats is that he's playing with a comparable talent in DWade. DWade shoulders the nightly load as well. Lebron's nightly duties and priorities to his team are less than others, say Rose/Durant/etc. (Notice how I didn't even bring up Bosh)

I'm not arguing that Rose should win or Durant should win, but to think that Lebron deserves to win is idiotic.

Also, keep in mind the mental aspect which voters consider. People didn't want to go to Lebron's team, he went to someone else's. He admitted defeat. I'm not making a case for a double standard here, but you can guarantee that voters will remember this notion (even though it was last year) more than any consideration of the lowly Cavs currently. You can argue that this may not be true, but then you are in the overwhelming minority, admittedly. Seemingly, Lebron isn't even the most valuable player on his own team, REGARDLESS of stats. There is a mental aspect in play here, and Lebron couldn't be on a worse end of it.

People want to vote for an alpha dog, a man who doesn't admit defeat, a man who shoulders THE MAJORITY of his team's workload and delivers on a nightly basis.

A man who doesn't fit those characteristics is not an NBA MVP. Lebron James is not that man.

*Waits to get response with counterarguments from past MVP's (although none of which share this same context or situation, therefore nullifying their involvement in my argument), and also a mention of ex-Cav teammates, and 14
roll.gif
roll.gif
, just for you and your post.
bruh, your argument isnt even worth the time it takes to type out...and thats the FIRST time ive done this on NT since 2003.

you have the stalest argument of all, ITS WADES TEAM

dude, dwayne wade got bounced in the first round of every playoff since he won a ship.....

he asked bron to come down....just like bron asked to come down....

if its wade's team and he "shoulders" the responsibility....

WHY DOES LEBRON HANDLE THE BALL MORE THAN ANYONE ELSE ON THE TEAM?

roll.gif

"its because he runs a hybrid point guard..."

its because the offense is going to run through him.......he is going to LEAD the team.....

roll.gif

you sound most upset of all posters so far.

is that also your screen name? is that why you took offense to me clowning my NT stalker?

roll.gif
 more rolling emoticons for you, sir

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by cguy610

Lebron isn't better than Kobe. All you guys know that Kobe puts it on cruise control during the regular season and then turns it on in the playoffs so these regular season stats don't mean all that much in determining the best player in the league.
yeah don't lie.
6-24... we all saw this.

One game fam.
yea one most important game of last year... lol
dont tell me if kobe outperformed bron in playoffs...kobe played well but ain't touching bron 

Originally Posted by Mjvskb24vs23

Originally Posted by HANNSUM

Originally Posted by cguy610

Lebron isn't better than Kobe. All you guys know that Kobe puts it on cruise control during the regular season and then turns it on in the playoffs so these regular season stats don't mean all that much in determining the best player in the league.
yeah don't lie.
6-24... we all saw this.

One game fam.
yea one most important game of last year... lol
dont tell me if kobe outperformed bron in playoffs...kobe played well but ain't touching bron 

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. 
*checks avy*
roll.gif

YOU ARE THE SALTIEST OF ALL, ARENT YOU?

here, folks, we have a clevelander, or a suburb of cleveland, showing JUST HOW SALTY the most saltiest of all are

awwwww, YOU CANT REP CLEVELAND x LEBRON JAMES ANYMORE!?!?!?!?

HE COULDNT HACK IT?

AWWWW, POOR BABY

MAYBE JENNER OR SULLENGER, because you guys are 100 percent going to get the 1st pick, WILL HACK IT FOR YOU

MY GUESS?

YOU GUYS MOVE TO ANOTHER CITY FROM THE BACK TO BACK TO BACK 65 LOSS SEASONS

roll.gif

THE CURSE OF LEBRON JAMES, AN AKRON BOY

woody hayes would slap the lame out of you for having him in your avy

(and im a tOSU alum, boy)

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. 
*checks avy*
roll.gif

YOU ARE THE SALTIEST OF ALL, ARENT YOU?

here, folks, we have a clevelander, or a suburb of cleveland, showing JUST HOW SALTY the most saltiest of all are

awwwww, YOU CANT REP CLEVELAND x LEBRON JAMES ANYMORE!?!?!?!?

HE COULDNT HACK IT?

AWWWW, POOR BABY

MAYBE JENNER OR SULLENGER, because you guys are 100 percent going to get the 1st pick, WILL HACK IT FOR YOU

MY GUESS?

YOU GUYS MOVE TO ANOTHER CITY FROM THE BACK TO BACK TO BACK 65 LOSS SEASONS

roll.gif

THE CURSE OF LEBRON JAMES, AN AKRON BOY

woody hayes would slap the lame out of you for having him in your avy

(and im a tOSU alum, boy)

No one had a problem with Mo, Shaq, Varejo, Jamison during the regular season..... 

because they played next to the greatest basketball player to breathe...
roll.gif

NOW, without lebron, 

WE SEE MANY PROBLEMS WITH MO, VAREJAO AND JAMISON, DURING THE REGULAR SEASON, DONT WE?

roll.gif

No one had a problem with Mo, Shaq, Varejo, Jamison during the regular season..... 

because they played next to the greatest basketball player to breathe...
roll.gif

NOW, without lebron, 

WE SEE MANY PROBLEMS WITH MO, VAREJAO AND JAMISON, DURING THE REGULAR SEASON, DONT WE?

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

top 4 in the east?

roll.gif

they're not better than the lakers, boston, orlando , oklahoma dallas nor chicago without bron....

So you think they're Top 4 in the East w/o Lebron (you only listed ORL/BOS/CHI as EC teams that would be better) but when AG 47 says the same thing he receives a stoneface AND a laughing smiley from you? Oh.

indifferent.gif

top 4 in the east?

roll.gif

they're not better than the lakers, boston, orlando , oklahoma dallas nor chicago without bron....

So you think they're Top 4 in the East w/o Lebron (you only listed ORL/BOS/CHI as EC teams that would be better) but when AG 47 says the same thing he receives a stoneface AND a laughing smiley from you? Oh.

These are LeBrons post-season averages

29.3 PPG,8.4 RPG and 7.3 APG including 6 triple doubles (1 of which he had in his last playoff game vs the Celtics,27-19-10) 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Saying that he can't perform in the playoffs is absolutely idiotic when he's put up the best playoff numbers since MJ.

These are LeBrons post-season averages

29.3 PPG,8.4 RPG and 7.3 APG including 6 triple doubles (1 of which he had in his last playoff game vs the Celtics,27-19-10) 
sick.gif
sick.gif

Saying that he can't perform in the playoffs is absolutely idiotic when he's put up the best playoff numbers since MJ.

Everyone should just calm the eff down and agree to disagree
indifferent.gif

LeBron supporters will always support LeBron. Somehow, Kobe and MJ always get thrown in, and Kobe riders will always support Kobe. The ones with sense will not get their points across to the one's who won't listen.

Every single point that's been brought up in this thread has already been brought up 352542546 times in the last year. Stop it... or at least wait til the playoffs/finals where at least there is some substance.

/rant

Everyone should just calm the eff down and agree to disagree
indifferent.gif

LeBron supporters will always support LeBron. Somehow, Kobe and MJ always get thrown in, and Kobe riders will always support Kobe. The ones with sense will not get their points across to the one's who won't listen.

Every single point that's been brought up in this thread has already been brought up 352542546 times in the last year. Stop it... or at least wait til the playoffs/finals where at least there is some substance.

/rant

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. The above two posts battling to be the paperboy on the weekend.

You're gonna bow at the man's feet for 82 games and call him the "best player in the league", but if he can't come through in the playoffs he's not going to get the blame, getting off the hook because of his teammates? The same teammates who weren't questioned for a millisecond during the regular season? No one had a problem with Mo, Shaq, Varejo, Jamison during the regular season..... but all of a sudden after Lebron quits in Game 6 and the Cavs are out of the playoffs, it's their fault????

This is the best example of "post count doesn't equal rational thought" I've ever seen.

Keep this thread going till the award comes out. See ya then.
Did you even watch the playoffs? I hate Lebron but his teammates were seriously TRASH in the postseason. The entire team pretty much disappeared and left it up to Lebron. This isn't NBA2K where you can just use 1 dude to demolish elite teams

I give up.

This isn't just Maverick Carter, this is his whole damn crew on here. The above two posts battling to be the paperboy on the weekend.

You're gonna bow at the man's feet for 82 games and call him the "best player in the league", but if he can't come through in the playoffs he's not going to get the blame, getting off the hook because of his teammates? The same teammates who weren't questioned for a millisecond during the regular season? No one had a problem with Mo, Shaq, Varejo, Jamison during the regular season..... but all of a sudden after Lebron quits in Game 6 and the Cavs are out of the playoffs, it's their fault????

This is the best example of "post count doesn't equal rational thought" I've ever seen.

Keep this thread going till the award comes out. See ya then.
Did you even watch the playoffs? I hate Lebron but his teammates were seriously TRASH in the postseason. The entire team pretty much disappeared and left it up to Lebron. This isn't NBA2K where you can just use 1 dude to demolish elite teams

best player in the L for 3 years now, and just creating more and more separation with each year.

he just really needs to win a ring soon. even if he doesn't win MVP this year, he'll win 4-5 more before he finishes his career anyway. he needs RINGS.

best player in the L for 3 years now, and just creating more and more separation with each year.

he just really needs to win a ring soon. even if he doesn't win MVP this year, he'll win 4-5 more before he finishes his career anyway. he needs RINGS.

He's clearly the most effective player in the L right damn now... but I'm one of those guys that believes you don't change the guard until the current one ain't "THEE man" anymore. They did it to MJ. They're ding it to Bean. so EYE'M doing it to Bron. And with back-to-back chips, I'm not the only one unready to relegate my fav. player ever to past tense discussions of greatness. When you still got commercials calling you the best player on the planet (along with NBA legends), it still counts. So shut up enPHAN. I hate your stinking thread. Boo Ohio.
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom