Okay, can we FINALLY admit.....

The Hate is strong in this thread
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lebron has been the best in the L for a few years now, no surprises there.
very debatable...in terms of statistics yes.. but he doesnt even have a complete game, like others

since when you do need a complete game to be the best?

jordan was never a good to great 3pt shooter. he was not one of the best playmakers in the L (a great one though, but not an elite).

kobe isnt' a great 3pt shooter either, and his playmaking leaves a lot to be desired.

shaq? duncan?

please

Originally Posted by K2theAblaM

Lebron has been the best in the L for a few years now, no surprises there.
very debatable...in terms of statistics yes.. but he doesnt even have a complete game, like others

since when you do need a complete game to be the best?

jordan was never a good to great 3pt shooter. he was not one of the best playmakers in the L (a great one though, but not an elite).

kobe isnt' a great 3pt shooter either, and his playmaking leaves a lot to be desired.

shaq? duncan?

please

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

30t6p3b.gif

no hate... just a lot of D-riders here thinking lebron should win MVP every year...
why shouldn't he? even dwade thinks so. and dwade is a top 3-4 player in this L. the only way he won't win is if the media is tired of giving it to him every year, same case w/ MJ.

it's not only that lebron has the numbers, his team alawys has a top 2-3 record in the L in the reg season

30t6p3b.gif

no hate... just a lot of D-riders here thinking lebron should win MVP every year...
why shouldn't he? even dwade thinks so. and dwade is a top 3-4 player in this L. the only way he won't win is if the media is tired of giving it to him every year, same case w/ MJ.

it's not only that lebron has the numbers, his team alawys has a top 2-3 record in the L in the reg season

Originally Posted by nyk buc

30t6p3b.gif

so cause wade says so, thats good enough? okay... you know what, you're right... lebron can have mvp every year... it's like you just said.. his team always has the top 2-3 record in the regular season... not in the playoffs...

he can have as many mvp's as he wants... cause he wont get any rings... last time i checked, the road to becoming a champion went through los angeles

30t6p3b.gif

so cause wade says so, thats good enough? okay... you know what, you're right... lebron can have mvp every year... it's like you just said.. his team always has the top 2-3 record in the regular season... not in the playoffs...

he can have as many mvp's as he wants... cause he wont get any rings... last time i checked, the road to becoming a champion went through los angeles

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Guys, guys

Listen: (From unbiased perspective)
Lebron is truly the best because of the 40-45 win difference that he had on the Cavs. It was just himself. 40-45 wins is A HUGE A@# Amount.

Its true Kobe has won many rings, BUT look at the teams he had, and Lebron had.

Kobe: Shaq, Horry, Fish, Gasol, Ariza, Artest (All had good reputation b4 going into LA)
Lebron: Big Z, Mo Will, Snow, Verajo (Not great reps b4 landing in Cavs)

Lebron is the better and more talented player for these reasons.

Nuff said.
based off your sig alone your opinion means nothing
laugh.gif

Hahahah burn

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

Originally Posted by Bballkingsrule

Guys, guys

Listen: (From unbiased perspective)
Lebron is truly the best because of the 40-45 win difference that he had on the Cavs. It was just himself. 40-45 wins is A HUGE A@# Amount.

Its true Kobe has won many rings, BUT look at the teams he had, and Lebron had.

Kobe: Shaq, Horry, Fish, Gasol, Ariza, Artest (All had good reputation b4 going into LA)
Lebron: Big Z, Mo Will, Snow, Verajo (Not great reps b4 landing in Cavs)

Lebron is the better and more talented player for these reasons.

Nuff said.
based off your sig alone your opinion means nothing
laugh.gif

Hahahah burn

30t6p3b.gif

Most valuable player is not the same as the most valuable team.

30t6p3b.gif

Most valuable player is not the same as the most valuable team.

I'm a laker fan, but the "lebron has had his chances but has failed" line is too harsh. He spent 7 years in a team and he did his best.
No one is perfect, some may call him out for quitting on him but heck, his owners quit on him for never bringing anyone worthy of being his "sidekick"
Dude got frustrated and left, im just reserving judgment till playoffs and this time he has no excuse.
I aint even mad if dude wins it this year.

as for the topic, yes he is/has been the league's best player for a while now.

MVP this year? Maybe. But i won't base it on how bad the cavs are doing this year, if anything, that just justifies why he won it LAST year.

But yes, he should be in the talks for getting the award.

I'm a laker fan, but the "lebron has had his chances but has failed" line is too harsh. He spent 7 years in a team and he did his best.
No one is perfect, some may call him out for quitting on him but heck, his owners quit on him for never bringing anyone worthy of being his "sidekick"
Dude got frustrated and left, im just reserving judgment till playoffs and this time he has no excuse.

MVP this year? Maybe. But i won't base it on how bad the cavs are doing this year, if anything, that just justifies why he won it LAST year.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

not when you ask for certain players to be brought in, besides i think that if lebron didnt want a player on the roster that guy would be traded or gotten rid of.. so since he couldnt get a sidekick in cleveland, he decided to be a sidekick in miami.. good idea.. just now, if they lose in the playoffs, none of the fanboys can blame it on his supporting cast. so this year is either, win or failure for the entire year, which will lead to a different roster

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

not when you ask for certain players to be brought in, besides i think that if lebron didnt want a player on the roster that guy would be traded or gotten rid of.. so since he couldnt get a sidekick in cleveland, he decided to be a sidekick in miami.. good idea.. just now, if they lose in the playoffs, none of the fanboys can blame it on his supporting cast. so this year is either, win or failure for the entire year, which will lead to a different roster

When has a LeBron lead team ever been THE favorite to win it all? He has been a contender, but never THE favorite. So why is he being judged so unfairly when he hasn't lead his team to a ring.

See the thing with team winning rings, it isn't like it is a team event where they are competing against themselves. They have to compete against other (better) teams. So no matter what LeBron does, why is HE being jumped on because the Celtics, Magic, and Spurs had their numbers? I mean were they supposed to beat any of those teams? Even if they were, why is LeBron being punished if the TEAM (collective unit) didn't win it all?

I didn't know the best player on a team was also a part time VooDoo master that has the direct ability to make his teammates play above and beyond their capabilities. But also at the same time, he is supposed to make sure the opposing team plays poorly.

So my point is, the star player being blamed for his team not getting it done is just dumb. I can't find any other logical word to use to explain it other than stupidity. But it is a crock of BS.

When has a LeBron lead team ever been THE favorite to win it all? He has been a contender, but never THE favorite. So why is he being judged so unfairly when he hasn't lead his team to a ring.

See the thing with team winning rings, it isn't like it is a team event where they are competing against themselves. They have to compete against other (better) teams. So no matter what LeBron does, why is HE being jumped on because the Celtics, Magic, and Spurs had their numbers? I mean were they supposed to beat any of those teams? Even if they were, why is LeBron being punished if the TEAM (collective unit) didn't win it all?

I didn't know the best player on a team was also a part time VooDoo master that has the direct ability to make his teammates play above and beyond their capabilities. But also at the same time, he is supposed to make sure the opposing team plays poorly.

So my point is, the star player being blamed for his team not getting it done is just dumb. I can't find any other logical word to use to explain it other than stupidity. But it is a crock of BS.

"Dude got frustrated and left, im just reserving judgment till playoffs and this time he has no excuse."

Yes, because should LeBron do his thing and Wade or Bosh not play well in a series, the Heat don't win a title. And yet that's LeBron's fault?

Kobe has played well in plenty of playoff series where his team didn't win because others weren't doing their job. So that's also his fault, right?EDIT: DCAllAmerican nailed it.

"Dude got frustrated and left, im just reserving judgment till playoffs and this time he has no excuse."

Yes, because should LeBron do his thing and Wade or Bosh not play well in a series, the Heat don't win a title. And yet that's LeBron's fault?

Kobe has played well in plenty of playoff series where his team didn't win because others weren't doing their job. So that's also his fault, right?EDIT: DCAllAmerican nailed it.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

so when they lose it's not just on lebron, but when they win or have a great record it is the importance of lebron on that team or how lebron had that effect on the team... so only when it is bad news people say it's not only lebron on the team.. but when they win "lebron carried the team to a win'... is that how it goes?

wanting all the shine for winning, but not the responsibility for losing?

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

so when they lose it's not just on lebron, but when they win or have a great record it is the importance of lebron on that team or how lebron had that effect on the team... so only when it is bad news people say it's not only lebron on the team.. but when they win "lebron carried the team to a win'... is that how it goes?

wanting all the shine for winning, but not the responsibility for losing?

Originally Posted by LuketheJediKnight

You got a point, but i doubt wade and bosh will have a bad series as oppose to a bad game.

Even then, i see where youre coming from.

Back
Top Bottom