Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

fisher is getting way too many minutes out there. sure, he made some shots in gm1, but spurs would gladly live with that.
just sit kendrick perkins. he is basically useless out there. cant defend the pick and roll nor can he finish layups. even worse, he is turning the ball over
not saying start harden, but he needs to play close to 40 minutes out there and get starter minutes

OKC better come out like fire breathing dragons tonight (on offense & defense)....They need to get all up in it & show the young guns can get it done too...Looking forward to seeing how this game plays out...

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

syv0bl.gif

roll.gif

What is Duncan signaling?  LOLZ

Originally Posted by psk2310

I think I upset the founder/chairman of the board/CEO of the Russell Westbrook Fan Club Association.

I apologize that I upset you. You are right, the spurs role players are playing much better than OKC's role players.

I'M SORRY BIG J 33.

Same guy always telling others they need a lesson in civility uses sarcasm/U must be mad to "win"
e-arguments.  

I was sarcastic but civil. I never told Big J that he was stupid or his thoughts were stupid in fact I said he always makes salient points. I just don't think Westbrook is a PG that's all. He's being asked to play that role & he's doing the best he can. The apology was real if I offended him. I'm not a flamer nor do I hold grudges against anyone on here (except for one dude but I'm not going to name names).

I have pregnancy class Tonight so I'm probably missing the first half. I expect okc to come out hot and the spurs will need to keep up the pace. I don't want to get in a hole early like we did against lac. I need Matt bonner and Danny green to step up and make some 3s.

I'm not a flamer nor do I hold grudges against anyone on here

Resorting to lameboy tactics like U mad/U sad is just as bad. That doesn't promote civil discussion either.
Which you like to use as a fallback. And your whole schtick is hypocritical anyway like how you refer to the Ravens solely as
the ratbirds. That's civil? You don't think that's inflammatory? And it's fail anyway because a ratbird is a euphemism for
a pigeon.

You're just as bad as the dudes you decry. And the kicker is that you acknowledge its sarcasm
but still believe that it was a sincere apology. There isn't an emoticon to express my reaction. Dumbfounded off that one.

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

Not to threadjack, but couldnt resist posting...

577454_370988152967263_345522107_n.jpg
laugh.gif

I don't care what it is going on in the East. I think SA wins tonight. I don't expect a lot of 3's from the Spurs a lot more inside scoring this game.
But the first half for sure OKC will be SUPER hyped.  

This will be the last reply about this - I've never typed U Mad or U Sad nor will I ever. I will also never try to bait anyone. If I've come across that way then I'm truly sorry. I've mentioned civility when people choose to name call or call someones ideas stupid, idiotic, etc. Everyone should be allowed to express their thoughts without someone else telling them their stupid etc. That's when I bring up the issue about civility. Dudes on her are quick to type stuff like that. I would also never try & bait someone.

I respect Big J 33, again he makes always salient points (some of which I disagree with) but I don't think he likes or respects me since he likes to quote & point me out all the time which is cool, I'm a big boy.

It sounds like I've offended you so if you need to discuss further, let's not derail the thread, message me & let's talk...

Big J 33-
All jokes/sarcasm aside, I apologize if I've somehow offended you. I thought we were discussing things. You don't have to like me or anything like that, just putting it out there...

BTW, living in Baltimore & being a Steelers fan since '79, you can imagine I get a lot of s$%t so I will always call them the ratbirds. That will never ever change. I won't apologize for that (plus I have the color purple)...
laugh.gif

The key is whether or not Perkins is going to get a lot of PT tonight. He clearly looks out matched on the floor against the Spurs. Ibaka needs to get a bulk of the mins but doesn't that alter the OKC bench & how it's used? Perkins is kind of useless against this team....

Brooks says we might get a look at Ivey on Parker tonight. It worked fantastic the one chance he got a time to guard him in the regular season

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

Brooks says we might get a look at Ivey on Parker tonight. It worked fantastic the one chance he got a time to guard him in the regular season

ds_img_direct.php

You going to the game?

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But I dont want this clown siding with my team for any reason.
Spurs are winning tonight BTW

Nah, sold my ticket. Saturday is a must though, especially if we get down 0-3 and it's a chance to be the last time we see them.

Originally Posted by Antidope

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
But I dont want this clown siding with my team for any reason.
Spurs are winning tonight BTW
I heard about this a day ago and thought it was BS

Guess not
laugh.gif

Why would it be known last night? Did he call the team and ask for a ticket or something? If he had just bought a ticket and gone, these geriatrics who work the door wouldn't know who he was anyways assuming there was a denied entry list with his name on it (and why would there be?) and he could just walk in. Details is missing

http://www.mysanantonio.c...ake-of-brawl-3599477.php

3 Spurs Fans Jailed in Wake of Brawl w/ Thunder Fans
Spoiler [+]
Some people say the Spurs are a boring team and play a yawn-eliciting, albeit successful, style of basketball.

But as the team sealed its second win against the Oklahoma City Thunder on Tuesday night, several fans got involved in very un-Spurs-man-like behavior: a brawl broke out with Thunder fans.

Ushers and Bexar County sheriff's deputies broke up the fight, which was caught on camera by a nearby game attendee and by TNT's cameras. Three Spurs fans, a woman and two men, were arrested on charges of assault with bodily injury.

Ariel Martinez, 32; Diana Galvan, 35, and Eloy Gonzalez, 40, all were released from Bexar County Jail after posting $2,500 bail each.

Witnesses told deputies who work security at the AT&T Center that tempers flared after two Thunder fans waved a Kevin Durant jersey near the end of the game, which ended in a 120-111 Spurs victory.

“One of the three suspects in this case took offense to the tee and grabbed it,

Back
Top Bottom