Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Ibaka and Perkins combining for 27 points on 12-14 shooting.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

I guess they dont call goaltending either
You know how this goes.

I just want to take this time to say that I LOVE the shorts OKC cheerleaders have to wear. +1 to you, OKC.
devil.gif

Originally Posted by The Fresh Sole

I guess they dont call goaltending either
How many times are they going to let this guy slide. Its so annoying. 
I'm not happy with the way they played offensively in the 2nd. It was utter confusion and bad ball movement. Dont even care about the big scoring thats an anomaly.

i agree, we gotta see what dejuan brings in this series. some of his best regular season gms were against okc

Originally Posted by FlipNLu

So now you can't pin the ball the to backboard.?
Seriously? That's been a rule. They've called it multiple times in the playoffs too.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Seriously? That's been a rule. They've called it multiple times in the playoffs too.

So MJ's block against Chicago is now a goaltend.
eyes.gif

Spurs used to have an Aussy, ginger center in the last decade? Dude is sitting behind me, just can't remember his name. I'm behind the Spurs bench, very strong road presence

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

So MJ's block against Chicago is now a goaltend.
eyes.gif
I have no clue when it became a rule, but I've heard multiple color analysts mention it. So it exists, whether you like it or not.

OKC is tying this up tonight and they are still winning this series IMO. Once they demolished SA in GM3 and ended their win streak I knew OKC was about to turn it on. OKC wins this in 6/7.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

OKC is tying this up tonight and they are still winning this series IMO. Once they demolished SA in GM3 and ended their win streak I knew OKC was about to turn it on. OKC wins this in 6/7.

NT: Where everyone lives in the moment

Back
Top Bottom