Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
@ the announcers and Pop to an extent thinking Blair was gonna be the difference with the adjustments Brooks made. They should be trapping and forcing Westbrook to score since he's the one off to night.

sick.gif
@ this Spurs defense. Right now they looking like they can't win on the road. They're just playing sluggish D on Durant right now. That's why he's been so hot in the 4th.

Props to the Thunder, came correct after winning last night. No let down at all. The way they've won these last 2 is what I meant about the Spurs not facing a real challenge and not being a lock to win this series.

Game 5 will be critical.

Ibaka having the game of his short NBA career.

He and Perkins handled the scoring load for most of the game and KD took over in the 4th.

(image Hedisa Visapa; safesearch off)

48376_o.gif

Serge and these other bums won't play so good on the road.. Spurs need to worry about winning game 6, game 5 will be no problem
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Serge and these other bums won't play so good on the road.. Spurs need to worry about winning game 6, game 5 will be no problem
wink.gif

If Serge is a bum what would you call Diaw and the rest of the pawns.

Of course Serge and Perkins won't play like that every game, but Russ and Harden also went 6-23 and didn't get to the line like they usually do. 

The series is going to 7.. and that game is gonna be a toss up. Thunder have all the momentum now.. just need to ride the wave, breaking the winning streak was big, took a bit out of the Spurs. I'm sure they will come out with a lot of intensity Game 5 and will take the game, then the Thunder taking Game 6 and 7. If Thunder win Game 5, it'll be over in 6.

I told folks on here earlier in the season, when Westbrook takes less shots and Durant takes more, good things happen.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

I told folks on here earlier in the season, when Westbrook takes less shots and Durant takes more, good things happen.

everybody except Russy knows this though! 
laugh.gif

How very astute... when the 3-time scoring champ takes the most shots and shoots 65%, good things happen. 

I think there is a stat that the Thunder actually have a high winning % when Russ takes more shots, I could be wrong though.

edit: I forgot tied series baby!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

How very astute... when the 3-time scoring champ takes the most shots and shoots 65%, good things happen. 
Yeah right, people's panties were in a bunch in that thread.

Back
Top Bottom