Oklahoma City Thunder vs San Antonio Spurs - OKC WINS in 6, Congrats!

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

How am i wrong ? The 2008 Sonics didn't sold out. Yall fans gave up as soon as the 6th game started.  Look how many empty seats there were.
If you think that was the deciding factor on the team, Then that's on you for being misinformed

Riiiight, that was the last straw...attendance.
It's not the deciding factor but it was one of the main reason why they end up selling the team. PROFIT wasn't there.  It wasn't profitable enough to stay in Seattle.  If the fans really care about the team . They would have sold out every single games.
If the team got a new arena deal...our attendance could have been still been #++* and everything would have been gravy.

You know how many teams have %@%+** attendance...how often does #++* like this happen?

Originally Posted by trunks206

Originally Posted by JoeyxRaymond

Fisher is laughing at the Lakers right now... -___-
E2Diao.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You're a damn fool. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by srvballer

Mavs
Lakers
Spurs
Celtics or Heat

Damn man thats one of the toughest roads to a title in the past 15 years
sick.gif
sick.gif
Would people stop acting like the Mavs and Lakers were even close to championship caliber level. Hell, the Lakers got SWEPT last year! The Mavs lost two guys that were vital (Chandler, Barrea) to their championship run. It's not as impressive when you think about it.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Dude Lebron is a %$*#*%%@* and nobody likes him.

This ##%@% talking about consistency.

EXACTLY. Gossip Girl and WWE are on different channels bro.

Originally Posted by MPire

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

OKC is tying this up tonight and they are still winning this series IMO. Once they demolished SA in GM3 and ended their win streak I knew OKC was about to turn it on. OKC wins this in 6/7.

NT: Where everyone lives in the moment

called it
laugh.gif
OKC handling business
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ complaining about inconsistency between two star players when ppl openly dislike and have a bias against one of them. How dumb is it to expect fairness in that situation? Open your eyes to reality.

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Mavs
Lakers
Spurs
Celtics or Heat

sick.gif
sick.gif
Would people stop acting like the Mavs and Lakers were even close to championship caliber level. Hell, the Lakers got SWEPT last year! The Mavs lost two guys that were vital (Chandler, Barrea) to their championship run. It's not as impressive when you think about it.
Name a time when I team had to go through the last three champions(and potentially the celtics) in nba history just to win a Title. 
Frontrunners are so insufferable.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by Dcypoe

okc in the finals baby!!! its been a helluva western conference finals fellas....agreements, arguments, my westbrook hate turned upside down...so happy right now
no updated chart? I mean, they shot equal number of field goals after all.

no man, no chart...after reading numerous articles & posts, i've come to realize that westbrook deserves a lot of credit for this teams success. "let the man cook"...

Congrats to OKC!
pimp.gif

I really don't OKC was that much of a better team than San Antonio. Spurs are the deepest team in the NBA.

Problems for San Antonio were Kevin Durant going bananas in four straight games.

They let the "Others" score and contribute offensively to add to Durant's numbers.

and OKC started to trap and hedge harder to stop Tony from gettin' in the lane.

Tim Duncan was being played single coverage. HE HAD TO GO AT SERGE/COLLISION/PERKINS ALL NIGHT LONG! NOT PASS IT!

As a Celtics fan, the match-ups are pretty bad for the Finals. I will admit, I am terrified of OKC. They might run Boston out of the gym!

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

Mavs
Lakers
Spurs
Celtics or Heat

sick.gif
sick.gif
qft

We're talking the crappy 2012 Lakers and crappy 2012 Mavs

I'll give them credit for beating up the 2012 Spurs because the SPurs had homecourt advantage.

Finals will be easier than WCF because Celtics would have to play perfect just to get to 6 game with this Thunder team

How are you terrified of OKC, admittedly Durant is a monster, but the celtics can afford to let him get his and aside from Harden I think we have the advantage at most every position.

Look at how we are beating the Heat, we don't worry about Lebron getting his buckets, but we lock down everywhere else and try to make their role players step up. we get better shots in the half court than any other team in the NBA. Doc can create game plans with the absolute best of them.

I am happy for OKC, and congrats to them, Hope to see you guys in the finals.

OKC flops ... refs got fooled. Durant slide-under when he wasn't set. Collison flops, WestBrook flops, FISHER flops, and worst of all HARDEN DEFINITELY FLOPS. That offensive flop call in the 3rd qtr against Captain Jack when he flailed his arms like he was swimming a backstroke in a pool took away any momentum Spurs had to maintain a lead. ADDITIONALLY, when Ginobili got he 5th foul on ANOTHER Harden flop call when a 3 went in to cut the lead to 1 was called off took away any comeback chance.

Now, I know there are fans on both sides. But look at my statements without bias and tell me I'm wrong. I'm not.

The NBA is a BUSINESS and they want the best hyped teams in the Finals. Durant is flat-out incredible. I'm very very curious to see how the Heat/Celtics game will be called. I better not see 'favorable' calls like I saw tonight and no floppin' crap, either.

Please NBA, do something about flops. AND the ease of getting charge calls. It's way outta hand!

OKC would have lost 'tonight' without all of those pro-OKC whistles ... no doubt in my mind.

Originally Posted by JordansRMyCrack

OKC flops ... refs got fooled. Durant slide-under when he wasn't set. Collison flops, WestBrook flops, FISHER flops, and worst of all HARDEN DEFINITELY FLOPS. That offensive flop call in the 3rd qtr against Captain Jack when he flailed his arms like he was swimming a backstroke in a pool took away any momentum Spurs had to maintain a lead. ADDITIONALLY, when Ginobili got he 5th foul on ANOTHER Harden flop call when a 3 went in to cut the lead to 1 was called off took away any comeback chance.

Now, I know there are fans on both sides. But look at my statements without bias and tell me I'm wrong. I'm not.

The NBA is a BUSINESS and they want the best hyped teams in the Finals. Durant is flat-out incredible. I'm very very curious to see how the Heat/Celtics game will be called. I better not see 'favorable' calls like I saw tonight and no floppin' crap, either.

Please NBA, do something about flops. AND the ease of getting charge calls. It's way outta hand!

OKC would have lost 'tonight' without all of those pro-OKC whistles ... no doubt in my mind.

Beating the Spurs for 4 straight games ain't no flop son. Yeap you're wrong son

If you think that was the deciding factor on the team, Then that's on you for being misinformed

Riiiight, that was the last straw...attendance.
It's not the deciding factor but it was one of the main reason why they end up selling the team. PROFIT wasn't there.  It wasn't profitable enough to stay in Seattle.  If the fans really care about the team . They would have sold out every single games.
If the team got a new arena deal...our attendance could have been still been #++* and everything would have been gravy.

You know how many teams have %@%+** attendance...how often does #++* like this happen?
What ? If they sold out every game and if fan continue to support (by paying $ to go to watch the game)  then they wouldnt be in a financial deficit.  Cheap fans=empty seats. Owner see no financial benefit. Force to sell.  Pretty self explanatory

I hate to say that I barely watched the conference finals this year, but a OKC vs BOS/MIA match up is gonna be insane.

I personally prefer the Heat, but if Boston can take them out in 6... who knows. Its a toss up between OKC and BOS.

Either series should be good. Definitely tuning in this time.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

HankMoody:
toughmoney:
HankMoody:
Can you imagine the tenor of this thread if you replaced OKC with MIA? Inconsistent sports fans will be inconsistent.

With that said, OKC won this game with an incredible 3rd quarter. Refs didn't help SAS but OKC just played better and made the shots. SAS didn't do enough in the second half to win this game.

Tell me about it. Thread would be full of complaining from page to page with .gifs and .jpegs

Let me tell you more then:

Kevin Durant didn't make one shot in the 4th quarter tonight.

What a world we live in.
But he won, though. And he's never been hailed as one of the all time greatest talents, though. And he never promised even one championship, though.

All things being similar... so many things are different.

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom