Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got called into a meeting at 8 cause I thkught I was legitimately getting fired today.

Glad I didn't want abything from this drop.

need the wiffle ball and bat 
smokin.gif

gonna save it for when I have kids down the road 

Missed out on everything once again.

Love my job, but it keeps getting in the way haha

Here I come ebay..... unless someone here

So glad I got my hoody and SnapBack this morning. Both been shipped as well. Anybody know how thick the hoody is gonna be? Like regular bogos or thinner? If like regular BOGO won't be able to rock it till next year (Florida weather for the L)

Got the job, GF said if it made me feel happy I should treat myself to the Clarks I wanted that are still available in my size. Holding out because I'm going to spend my Sup money from March on my birthday crawfish boil in April.

I was worried over nothing, background check ended up being some dude with a whispery voice calling my current job to make sure I hadn't fudged the resume. For the drug test they didn't even look at my ID to make sure I was who I said I was.

Got the job, GF said if it made me feel happy I should treat myself to the Clarks I wanted that are still available in my size. Holding out because I'm going to spend my Sup money from March on my birthday crawfish boil in April.

I was worried over nothing, background check ended up being some dude with a whispery voice calling my current job to make sure I hadn't fudged the resume. For the drug test they didn't even look at my ID to make sure I was who I said I was.
lol GF decode:

buy it urself cause i aint

Congrats bro! Really happy for you. 

Congrats buddy!

congrats brotha

I was planning on getting the rose garden 5 panel but i didn't think it was actually going to sell out 
mean.gif

Im just praying that Supreme is in the process of making more of them mophie and fire extinguishers since the rest of the accessories left to drop are kind of lame, other than a couple hats left to drop i think I'm done with this season.

Possible SI leak.  Pretty dope pattern IMO.  Don't wear camps too much anymore, but I was tempted to cop the previous SI camp.

I was planning on getting the rose garden 5 panel but i didn't think it was actually going to sell out 
mean.gif

Im just praying that Supreme is in the process of making more of them mophie and fire extinguishers since the rest of the accessories left to drop are kind of lame, other than a couple hats left to drop i think I'm done with this season.
Don't forget that sand timer
nthat.gif

pimp.gif
 congrats on the job man, NTers doing big things as usual 
smokin.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom