Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got lucky enough to cop the Green Yankees pullover hoodie this morning. Very pleased with how fast Supreme shipped, as this was my first Supreme piece of clothing. Anybody know as to how thick/thin their hoodies usually are?

There's a brown small box tee left in large. Just want to buy something so I can justify paying shipping for the tear drop.

I was planning on getting the rose garden 5 panel but i didn't think it was actually going to sell out :smh:

Im just praying that Supreme is in the process of making more of them mophie and fire extinguishers since the rest of the accessories left to drop are kind of lame, other than a couple hats left to drop i think I'm done with this season.
:lol: I can't believe it sold out. I wanted a red rose garden but I was gonna order it next week. I guess it was for all the people that missed out on the rose cord last week.

i showed my cousin this collab, he's BIIIGGG into baseball... him & my aunt were making crazy $$$ in the early to mid 90's...

he said people could be getting way more for these pennants... he said the pennants should sell for anywhere from 2 to 3k

i showed my cousin this collab, he's BIIIGGG into baseball... him & my aunt were making crazy $$$ in the early to mid 90's...

he said people could be getting way more for these pennants... he said the pennants should sell for anywhere from 2 to 3k

passed on everything this week.

I think i'm done this season as well, depending on collabs of course.

roll.gif
 man what the hell you talking about?

This morning campout wasnt really worth it unless you were really into the leather jackets..Jersey campout will bring out the tride and true hoping a good drop coincides with the release

NICE!!! just ordered 10 pennants at 50 each...bout to turn this 500 into 30,000 :smokin

anyone ever file a damage claim with Supreme? Box with Rose Corduroy arrived smashed.. Hat looks deformed.. opinions?

Grabbed the camo Rose Garden 5 panel. I had a meeting that ended at 11:30 so I got to the drop late.

All other colors were sold out except the one I wanted 
nthat.gif

Just two more pieces from the lookbook left on my bucket list is left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom