Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
on ebay.. already chipped up 
eyes.gif

Just realized I may have filled out the State wrong (vi instead of va) one one of my orders. Got order conf but no charge. Never did that dumb crap before. Anyone ever have that happen? Gonna call tomorrow and see if I can get it fixed. Damn it!

Just realized I may have filled out the State wrong (vi instead of va) one one of my orders. Got order conf but no charge. Never did that dumb crap before. Anyone ever have that happen? Gonna call tomorrow and see if I can get it fixed. Damn it!
What state is VI even? Virgin Islands?

Last edited:

the shipping address needs to match the credit card billing address or the order would never go through in the first place...this includes the state. I think you're good

laugh.gif
 sorry to hear that. I would've thought card got rejected, curious to hear how it turns out
Yeah, odd that I got a confirmation email. No charge and I must have screwed it up somehow. Hopefully its on hold for a day and I can resolve it in the AM. Left a message just in case. 

Those hoodies are made by 47 Brand so however thin/thick those are (aka not the normal S/S brand that Sup uses)
Thanks for that. I thought it was by Supreme not 47 Brand. I have a Crewneck/Hoodie from 47 & they're pretty warm. Glad to hear this lol./

My order from last week came today, I just opened it 
eek.gif

Mini harvard came - Look's good and i'm not mad at the Weight at all.

Now, Besides no Stickers at all in the box or another beach ball

My Boxers came already open and had brown stains spots on them!

UGH! 
mad.gif

calling Warehouse tomorrow to get these replaced 

#FREEBALLIN till then

does anyone know if SupNY has the tear drop key chain? Probably going to go sometime next week.  Just can't fathom paying the shipping.

Also got a shipping notice that my Green Pullover Hoodie should be here Monday.

All my orders shipped and will be here on wednesday. Funny thing is I ordered a leaf tee on the restock this past saturday and I have yet to receive anything (including email confirmation) since tomorrow is the 5th day, i guess i'll give them a call tomorrow and see what the deal is. This happen to anyone?

Last edited:
Pinstripe
Levis Bell
Cant see enough of the next 2 camps
Guessing purple cord camp?
Tie dye camp
Diamond camp
Dont know the next 3 beanies
Drop triangle
Oasis

Last edited:
Pinstripe
Levis Bell
Cant see enough of the next 2 camps
Tie dye camp
Diamond camp
Dont know the next 3 beanies
Drop triangle
Oasis
Pretty solid.

Got purple/orange/blue/black leather suede 5 panel, (some camp in the middle) purple corduroy, big logo beanie, 2 nefertiti beanies, one above drop triangle can't remember...

@BreezyHamilton  has a heart of gold (you see what I did there?) #supnt

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom