Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo little off topic to the 2015 thread,but has anybodys sup slides fallen apart. Im trying to get some insight on how to fix them. Any suggestions as far as glue or any other remedies are appreciated.Thanks in advance

I know I'm not only person waiting on palace to drop
I'm so hyped. Like 2 and a half hours left..
I was
smokin.gif
and completely forgot about it then fell asleep. Luckily I wasn't feeling anything too much

Called the warehouse. Order is good, just hadnt shipped yet thus no charge. Really was thinking I botched it somehow but I must be paranoid.
All my orders shipped and will be here on wednesday. Funny thing is I ordered a leaf tee on the restock this past saturday and I have yet to receive anything (including email confirmation) since tomorrow is the 5th day, i guess i'll give them a call tomorrow and see what the deal is. This happen to anyone?

Last edited:
false alarm they created the label but didnt ship so i guess ill get it monday... i was looking forward to wearing my yankees hat to a party tomorrow too :smh:

Called the warehouse. Order is good, just hadnt shipped yet thus no charge. Really was thinking I botched it somehow but I must be paranoid.
Pass the dutchie pon de left hand side.

Last minute decided to pass on this drop and got regrets on passing on the pennent. Any at SupNY anyone know?

Think I should have got the navy blue yankee now lol Oh well.

**** shipped last night I saw too

Last edited:
Was worried about not getting shipping conf. on my first order but it is on the way!

The second order is scheduled for today and I already got the ups email notifying me of delivery. Interesting.
nerd.gif

wow wasnt expecting my order from yesterday to already be out for delivery today. most of my other orders from supreme usually came the following monday or tuesday.

not a yankee fan that was an easy pass on the collab, i just scooped the coral atheltic l/s.

That vid from Complex was something else lmao. Dude said "No I hate baseball, it's trash, but it's SUPREME." Crazy how people went all out for this.

Complex vid was hilarious! Also goes to show you that security doesn't get a **** and campers need to police each other better if they want what they came to get

Emily Oberg
embarassed.gif
she's probably the only good thing complex has to offer. complex is pretty corny, imo. 

on another note, do you guys think the yankees snapback prices will ever drop a bit or should I expect them to stay around ~110 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom