Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be tempted to purchase the Arabic hat..but I will be in manhattan Saturday..if I stop at the store and they got em..no problemo
honestly dont sleep on the arabic hat. green or navy is the move. bless your dome with it

honestly dont sleep on the arabic hat. green or navy is the move. bless your dome with it
was gonna be the only thing then changed my mind..now ur reminding me on how dope it is..ur a bad influence :lol:

So used to seeing a black box logo on black items that the black camp looks weird. Might go for navy and chopsticks. More than likely a pass this week though.

There's still a lot of camps left to drop that are going to be blk on blk

image.png
wonder if I'll get my s logo hood today

in this weeks drop..if the logo on the paisley logo hoody was smaller I'd be all over that

quality wise: would you guys swap your DS Moz for a DS Nas?

I am worried the Nas won't hold up given all the reviews I have heard thus far (same could be said about the Neil)

Not too excited on the loose gauge beanie. Nice quality and feel but very tightly knit and fits really small, do these stretch out?

quality wise: would you guys swap your DS Moz for a DS Nas?

I am worried the Nas won't hold up given all the reviews I have heard thus far (same could be said about the Neil)

I would only trade my worn and washed a couple times Morrissey for a DS Nas, in order to sell it and buy another Morrissey tee. Large gold this time.
Morrissey prices have gotten up there.

Edit: Never mind. Couldn't even do that right now. Only 6 Sz Large DS on eBay , One gold. $300

i think its cause it was the last "true" photo tee ...imo
without any writing ie : gucci mane, sade and now the nas

nas tee value will remain high here in the states due to him winning of course, but also to his NY ties.
Morrissey tee is huge in london and paris. had a dude offer to buy it off my back when i was in paris.

I would only trade my worn and washed a couple times Morrissey for a DS Nas, in order to sell it and buy another Morrissey tee. Large gold this time.
Morrissey prices have gotten up there.

Edit: Never mind. Couldn't even do that right now. Only 6 Sz Large DS on eBay , One gold. $300
I havent seen a Morrissey tee sell for more than $300 , I dont know who those people expect to sell one for $500 or more to.

I havent seen a Morrissey tee sell for more than $300 , I dont know who those people expect to sell one for $500 or more to.

DS Medium Gold sold for $150 invoiced and shipped on Reddit, just 16 days ago. Was about an hour late. Would have bought it for my wife.

My order shipped but one of the item isn't there and my card was charged the full price. :angry:

Do I just contact customer service?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom