Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
only problem of you going to a small would be losing length. i've had one other medium shirt and this seems to have the same sleeve and overall length, but wider.

I would be fine with it being shorter. I would just worry about it being too tight in the arms/chest. Like I said, I've never worn a small in anything, so it would just freak me out a little, lol.

Just got my text telling me to go to DSM at 10:30 AM tomorrow. Honestly don't think it's worth it as I work downtown. Would've rather preferred to go to Lafayette but nothing from this drop interests me.

image.jpeg

anyone know what type of closure the Arabic hats have?

this season there are snapback, cloth, and leather

also, anyone know if the profile for the 6 panels caps are higher, lower, or the same as the 5 panel camp caps?

Just got my text telling me to go to DSM at 10:30 AM tomorrow. Honestly don't think it's worth it as I work downtown. Would've rather preferred to go to Lafayette but nothing from this drop interests me.
Forgive me for being a knucklehead. but does DSM sell supreme on Thursday's also?

Just got my blue digi camo hat...have 3 more items confirmed but no shipping order yet...im losing faith :frown:..anyone else in the same boat?

Just got my black jersey in. Happy I went TTS but they obviously don't like giving me freebies lol. Still waiting on DNA tee and socks. White jersey should make it to my friends crib today
IMG_1170.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom