Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
paid 10 bucks atc from a local ATC so i don't got to worry about that. going for camp and compact hoodie

image.png

how big are the sup backpacks? i can fit a lot into my palace codura backpack, is there room to carry a 17" laptop?

im getting tired of my messenger bag for work

Said it once and I'll say it again. Unless your order is a Nas tee or World is Yours jacket you should be good. Last war I had week 1 items show up during week 3 lol. Same is gonna happen this time it seems. Still don't have shipping on 3 orders with random items lol

depending on the price point I don't think the scarface will fly right away

i could be wrong though

but that schott jack still available

Still waiting on shipping for 2 orders as well...Week 1 always takes forever, not too worried.

actually just got second order shipping confrimed... waiting on 2 more... thanks for the reassurance NTers ! yeah first time ordering on week one... totally makes sense

how big are the sup backpacks? i can fit a lot into my palace codura backpack, is there room to carry a 17" laptop?

im getting tired of my messenger bag for work

I want to go out on a limb and say yes. The stuffed display packs looked like they could hold a decent amount at least.

depending on the price point I don't think the scarface will fly right away

i could be wrong though

but that schott jack still available
Also quantity, if it's one of those things that's one or two per size it will fly but if they have 500 pieces In stock at supreme ny it will linger. Either way I need one for the body that's my favorite movie

Received 3 orders from Thursday drop. Waiting on shipping info for Desert camo S camp cap from Monday restock.

Also quantity, if it's one of those things that's one or two per size it will fly but if they have 500 pieces In stock at supreme ny it will linger. Either way I need one for the body that's my favorite movie

its seriously a beautiful piece and i'm aiming to get one also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom