Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a few nice pieces this season 
pimp.gif

need some help...

guy on a FB group is having a friend paypal me and I ship to him (seems sketch), but the payment came gifted through an unverified account... can he still play the charge back game or am I okay to ship out?
never take payment from unverified user. at least thats a rule i use.

Yankees jacket is guaranteed to be trash

Supreme takes an L for putting the trademark priority above quality.

Schott for Supreme >>>>>> "47 Brand"

Anyone ever bough a pocket tee? How do they fit?

I'm 5'6 if that helps.

Yankees jacket is guaranteed to be trash

Supreme takes an L for putting the trademark priority above quality.

Schott for Supreme >>>>>> "47 Brand"
Schott is dope and def better quality, but it's going to sit longer than the Yankees.

I wouldn't give them an L for that lambskin

Ususally hate hockey, football, basketball tops but the mighty ducks hockey hoodie is too dope.

Neil Young and Trip reset T's are a must.

A lot of **** I'll end up saying yes to as the weeks pass by. Gonna try to hit up Sup NY this Thurs too.

Backpack and duffel are looking great this season too.  Probably gonna cop both in black if they sit long enough.

Backpack and duffel are looking great this season too.  Probably gonna cop both in black if they sit long enough.

same here.

I was thinking of picking up the duffle but the backpack looking good too. might end up with both if they end up sitting.

same here.

I was thinking of picking up the duffle but the backpack looking good too. might end up with both if they end up sitting.
That was my thinking.  I absolutely need a new duffel, and I last season's was disappointing to me.  Assuming it's gonna be like the backpack, I'm really feeling that black on black branding.

Would have been nice to see Majestic do the jacket, but I'm not mad at 47 Brand doing it.

Plan plot strategize. Better budget an extra 10 for spilt orders. Think the photo tee will move quick? That is a must for me.

same here.

That was my thinking.  I absolutely need a new duffel, and I last season's was disappointing to me.  Assuming it's gonna be like the backpack, I'm really feeling that black on black branding.
been on the hunt for a burg daimer duffle....stopped checking IG for  2 weeks and i see one go too. ds. 

what would they hit for right now. 

i copped the burg daimer backpack a few weeks back 

Last edited:
anybody here who's going to camp on nyc? if so what time are you going to be there? its my first big camp out and i thought about going there between 6pm and 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom