Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, Black and white Witch tee going for 160-180. Wanted to get in at 125, no chances these are going down huh?

yea i can never wear more then 1 piece at a time looks weird to me.

loving my court jacket though 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
 its been getting lots of wears

went to go wear my taped seam for the first time today and it seemed huge for some reason, not sure how i feel about this

I live in Houston so Supreme isn't everywhere. I think I've seen 3 items on other people. The Jesus beanie, that blk/yellow split hoodie from a season or 2 ago and an ikat camp :lol:
I live in Houston so Supreme isn't everywhere. I think I've seen 3 items on other people. The Jesus beanie, that blk/yellow split hoodie from a season or 2 ago and an ikat camp :lol:

Went to the rodeo and seen the fakest leopard clear 5 panel I ever seen in life...lmao barely see anyone wearing supreme.

That complex article is trash. Dudes are dumb for that, there's actual people that buy supreme to wear it, not to make profit off it. Smh

When did the coveralls sell out?! :smh: they sat in every size up until the UC drop... I was thinking they'd make it to the sale. Oh well, 178 saved.

EASTER EXCHANGE
View media item 1460475
TO GET IN:
1) Must have been in the last exchange
2) If not, you need 3 references to get you in

RULES OF EXCHANGE:
Participants must send at least 3 supreme "eggs" from the following 11 supreme "egg" categories:
View media item 1460487

Once I get a solid list going, I will send out emails asking for your sizes and will match up people within one size of that they wear and have stashed away. This is meant to be fun. Some will get "golden eggs" but NOBODY should get rotten eggs or deadbeats.

PM ME AND QUOTE PIC IF YOU ARE IN

(I will also post this in the FB group)

FINAL CALL FOR EASTER SUPREME EXCHANGE :nerd:

getting my package ready... hope my person loves bogos
View media item 1467518

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom