Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im still looking for someone to camp with so we can help out each other with piss breaks. i will be at the nyc store at 6pm. just send me a pm

Honestly hope the Classic Logo Pullover drops first so I can get that out of the way.

being an old man who has experienced campouts and the chaos that happens at the supreme store my advice for you is if you 're not there by tonight at midnight don't bother showing up until Friday at 5 am i would say. if you showed up on Thursday around 8/9 you probably wont see the inside of the store until about 4/5 pm depending on how the line moves. those lines aren' for the weak. but what you do have going for you is that this first drop is very very weak and there's no "blow your mind" item that is dropping this first drop.so be smart show up Friday a.m hours or Saturday a.m hours and avoid the kids who don't have school this week
thank you man, appreciate it & saves me the trouble / hassle...I just saw the majority of what is dropping in store from the preview and 95% of what is on my list is not dropping, so not missing anything big.  I just wanted to stop by the flagship store in person while I was in NYC if I had a chance!

im still looking for someone to camp with so we can help out each other with piss breaks. i will be at the nyc store at 6pm. just send me a pm
I'll go with you b.

I'm gonna bring some friends too though, they're pretty big so don't be intimidated, especially if they get in before you.  

Matter of fact, just tell them what you want in what size and they'll get it for you!

Way in for this season. That umbrella is 
smokin.gif
. Travel clock some classic Braun / Dieter Rams design. 

photo tee is looking like the only thing I'd have to worry about selling faster than other pieces this week 
sick.gif
 won't even be able to make it to store until morning

Way in for this season. That umbrella is :smokin . Travel clock some classic Braun / Dieter Rams design. 

Im seriously considering picking up the alarm clock even though I know I probably will never use it. That classic Braun design is just too clean :pimp:

I'll go with you b.

I'm gonna bring some friends too though, they're pretty big so don't be intimidated, especially if they get in before you.  

Matter of fact, just tell them what you want in what size and they'll get it for you!
ayo papi hook something up with me. i wanna look sexy for S/S b 

Court jacket and 2 split crewnecks for me if that's 1st weeks drop. On the crewneck, after black I can't decide between grey or blue

I feel like the hooded hockey top may drop.

We'll know everything soon enough tho

Do you guys think the mophie will sell in store immediately if dropped tomorrow

Im going to wait for the peak inside the store pic and the dude from London for information.  Illl plan want I want after that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom