Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankee bogo tee come out I'm skipping work to cop idc
ugh, even taking off work, it's gonna be hectic. no courtesy will be shown online and there will be a bunch of people holding spots for 15 of their friends. also the folks who skip 20 min before opening. would rather strike out online that be waiting outside and find out the item is sold

camp chair and green 5 panel copped 
smokin.gif

Good look on that boot from SupNT

Must of been cause I didn't cop a sticker ahah

Last edited:
i'm still waiting to get in. One of the admins said he'd get me in after I gave him a free sup tee. That was weeks ago lol

First time no big deal I decided to check it out just now and peeped I was no longer part of it

Dan knows if anyone needs help and I'm not purchasing anything that day just shoot me a PM

Last edited:

i'm still waiting to get in. One of the admins said he'd get me in after I gave him a free sup tee. That was weeks ago lol
eek.gif

First time no big deal I decided to check it out just now and peeped I was no longer part of it

Dan knows if anyone needs help and I'm not purchasing anything that day just shoot me a PM
You're a good man, Randy! I'll get you back in, just try to post more. Probably the issue.

Dudes gotta give free Sup away to join that group now?
roll.gif

Hahaha right?! Getting crazy in there. Maybe we are elitists...?! Taking bribes and ish.

Dudes gotta give free Sup away to join that group now?
roll.gif

nah i was doing spring cleaning and found some 2007-2008 supreme tees i don't wear and instead of reselling them, i was giving them out to members. After I gave out the tee, i was promised I'd get into the group. I wasn't giving them out to get in the group lol. I don't even resell, I was looking to get in to buy some stuff. 

Last edited:

nah i was doing spring cleaning and found some 2007-2008 supreme tees i don't wear and instead of reselling them, i was giving them out to members. After I gave out the tee, i was promised I'd get into the group. 
Just PM me. Probably just forgot.

It's cool there was never any smalls anyway but like I said my PM is always open

I also tried to oop a red International coach jacket in a M on FB no one budged for retail

laugh.gif
That initiation. These ****** better be having some crazy steals in that group lol.
It ain't even worth it, b.

Kicking people out left and right and then you "forget" to add the dude in who gave you free stuff?  I'm good on that...

lol i mean i'm not mad or anything, just don't like to be lied to. Not over here Drake'ing over this ish. 

I don't know why my sig is all white and nothing is showing, but if anybody is interested in trading their camo or red duffle for Supreme TNF duffle, message me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom