Old washed Supreme Thread vol. LOCK IT UP!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet the fake bottle opener is better than the authentic one. I have one in red and that thing is more frail than some of the guys who post in here LOL

I bet the fake bottle opener is better than the authentic one. I have one in red and that thing is more frail than some of the guys who post in here LOL

What the hell are you guys trying to open I've had that thing and it works fine on all the beer and soda bottles i open. I mean the lettering fades but it's no big.

Am starting to think some of you guys have some adamantium joints :lol:

Could probably cop the lanyard and keychain for the same price... Why settle for just the bottle opener

Eh, not my money

the sleeve length is fine on the large but it's overall too long.
Try and throw them in the wash/dryer.  From what I've experienced, the cut and sew items generally run larger than the regular tees.  Mediums are usually slightly big on me but after a wash and dry they fit significantly better.

7 bucks from the brewery, less if you get one that's not branded at pretty much any decent liquor store. I've got a small collection of these, I tend to buy one from any brewery I visit with a gift shop.
Wife is a bartender, always with those keys

boxers i got are a little big. loose around my thighs but good everywhere else lol smh. shrinking should help right?

Im gonna be in London sometime over the summer. How well does supreme sell their? Can I just walk into the store and grab what I want or is it competitive?

Hey, anyone interested in a size swap? Have a neil young tee (white) and bacchanal tee (black) both size L. Looking to swap for a M. Located in Toronto. 

My bottle opener has taken a beating, but I definitely can't agree with anyone saying that it doesn't work well. I've used it a ton, as you can probably see, and never had an issue...
View media item 1437236

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom